Workplace Procurement Benelux Sourcing SpecialistApply now
Workplace Procurement Benelux Sourcing Specialist
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Your teamAccenture Operations has a can-do attitude when it comes to our clients’ needs. We live in an age of fast and dynamic technological developments; prospective business success depends on the company's ability to adapt and evolve. You will work with talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business (free international one-day delivery? how?) and find the best way to achieve that – using ingenuity and a set of tools that are continually changing. In the end, our high-profile clients get the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance.
- A bachelor`s degree with emphasis on the areas of business, economics, procurement or comparable professional education
- 3 years working experience in Procurement preferably in the Facility & Services category in scope including: ability to understand client requirements and executing Procurement strategies to meet those requirements/extensive experience in sourcing, contract negotiation and supplier management/good understanding of Procurement processes/good understanding of relevant industry
- Proven knowledge of Procurement methodology and sourcing execution and ability to understand and communicate Benelux nuances (market, process, relationships)
- Fluent in Dutch and English language, knowledge of the French language a plus Strong analytical, presentation, communication (written & oral), interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.