Visualization and Interaction Science Senior ManagerApply now
Visualization and Interaction Science Senior Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As a senior manager of the Visualization and Interaction Science practice, you are uniquely positioned to bring your expertise in data analytics, data storytelling, user centric design and business consulting to help clients innovate using data. As a senior manager working at Accenture you will work on a team with diverse clients and industries delivering analytics solutions and help clients turn data into actionable insights that drive tangible outcomes, improve performance and help clients lead the market. Your responsibilities include:
- Lead the Visualization and Interaction Science team within the Applied Intelligence practice
- Co-create with clients to shape and sell project work; architect how to use Applied Intelligence capabilities to drive client transformation for industry or functional use cases
- Shape the Data & AI strategy and operating model with our clients, defining how to set them up as data driven enterprise
- Do data-driven storytelling through quant analysis, dashboards, and data visualization
- Lead and manage teams to deliver transformative and innovative client projects on-time and on-budget
- Advise and shape the technical architecture our clients need to get the most out of their data
- Guide teams on analytical and AI methods and approaches
- Manage client relationships to foster trust, deliver value and build the Accenture brand
- Drive consulting practice innovation and thought leadership in your area of specialization
- A Bachelor and Master’s degree in a relevant field (business, economics, econometrics, Computer Science)
- 5+ years using AI and data science (10+ years of Data & Analytics / BI) to achieve business goals in large organisations
- 7+ years working in a consulting capacity, or project management type roles helping clients make their companies work better. Experience must include significant business, practice, and people development. Experience in a sales capacity is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch (B2) and proficient in English (C1)
- 5+ years of experience working with BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx
- Experience in one or more of the following areas (or comparable):
- Business Translator (identifying business problem, initiative, analytics intervention, data scientist management, data science interpretation, storytelling)
- Analytics led Performance models (spanning multi-functions with direct/ indirect causality, used to inform strategic and operational planning and decision making)
- Data & Analytics Transformation (current state assessment, operating models, value case, roadmap, and blueprint)
- Analytics Architecture, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and BI practices (knowledge of how advancing digital tools and techniques are applied in enterprise data and analytics strategies and roadmaps)
What do we offer?
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
About Applied Intelligence & the Visualization and Interaction Science team
The Data and AI revolution is changing everything. Accenture Applied Intelligence is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate with the ecosystem, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
We cover wide range of Data and AI skills, from Strategy, Data Science, Data Architecture, Engineering and Visual Insights. At Visualization and Interaction Science we help clients transform the way they use data to solve business problems by making data analysis fast, easy, and more visual and impactful.
- We are leading innovation for new entrants in the market and using new capabilities at top tier clients
- Equally, we help clients develop and enhance skills in data literacy. Read More about the programme here.
Why not find more about us here.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.