Transformation Excellence Consultant – Products IndustryApply now
Transformation Excellence Consultant – Products Industry
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
* Do you want to work with great people and be part of a diverse team? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements. We are looking forward to meeting you, so don't hesitate to give us a call and discuss this! *
Are you passionate about the energy transition and the disruptive impact of digital? Do you have an interest in technology? Do you get energy from solving complex puzzles and working in teams? Are you proactive, result-oriented and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the client? Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory may just be the place for you!
Joining the team means becoming part of a close-knit group of consultants that serves Accenture’s clients with the best and brightest insights regarding business and technology strategy. Our values include challenging our clients’ vision and strategy, building trusted relationships, and embracing diversity as a source of creativity and inspiration. We collaborate closely with experts globally to bring the best to our clients every day and stay relevant to their changing needs.
In Transformation Excellence, we are passionate with tons of experience in technology, leadership, and management skills to spare. Our Transformation Excellence practitioners:
- Serve as trusted advisor to our clients to shape and steer technology enabled, large scale transformations
- Convey deep understanding of technology platforms and architecture at intersection of client’s industry
- Realize value, advise, and execute medium to longer term technology transformations
As a Transformation Excellence Consultant, focused on our Products industry group (Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Travel, Automotive, Industrial and Life Sciences), you will:
- Clearly articulate transformation business value, and present options for problems that align to transformation goals—apply your knowledge base to address issues and resolve dependencies
- Focus on strategy, design and delivery of large and complex transformation initiatives for our Products clients
- Manage the definition of the practices/processes/toolsets and/or operations (e.g., scope, cost, schedule, etc.) for one or more transformation management domains
- Manage the planning and preparation for design thinking and/or customer journey workshops to support the development of a transformation roadmap and/or strategy
- Build understanding of program management fundamentals for predictive (waterfall) and adaptive (agile) delivery
- Build expertise in Technology Strategy & Advisory capabilities
The everchanging pace of market developments will only continue to accelerate in the future – and many organizations struggle to challenge new innovative competition within the market. How do different innovations influence the market, what are the results and how can companies adapt themselves to remain relevant in the future?
Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory is the driving force in helping companies answer such questions. You will advise senior management in their next steps – based on data analysis, experience, expertise and an innovative approach. Together with a diverse team of experts, you will challenge current industry obstacles and find the key solution for clients in their current markets: Surpassing the disruption and consolidating future success for organizations.
- Completed Master’s degree, preferable with a technical and/or (business) economics focus
- Fluency in English & Dutch language is a must, both written and verbal
- 2-5 years of experience on a transformation program driving value management/realization, executive storytelling or managing measures of success
- Relevant experience creating investment cases and focus on value, planning / structuring analytical work, facilitating team workshops, and developing transformation recommendations
- Strong consulting skills, e.g. solid financial and business acumen, structured and abstract thinking, analytical and creative problem solving, project management, prioritizing, communication, and stakeholder management
- Relevant knowledge and experience within the Products industry group (Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Travel, Automotive, Industrial and Life Sciences)
- Knowledge of technology trends through previous experience and marked interest in the latest innovations
- Leadership qualities: the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Drive: you enjoy a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
- Team spirit: you enjoy working in a team and coaching junior team members
- Entrepreneurial; proven entrepreneurship and ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Bonus points if you have any Agile certifications e.g., SAFe
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, email@example.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.