Threat Modeler - DevSecOpsApply now
Threat Modeler - DevSecOps
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As an Experienced Security Specialist in DevSecOps, you will help our clients in developing and evangelizing the best practices for DevSecOps and secure CI/CD and coaching agile software development teams embedding a security mindset.
You should have the following experience/expertise:
- Work with the DevOps teams learn them how to apply a threat modeling solution to their own environment and how to adjust for new situations
- Understand security design for applications, APIs, containers, dockers, cloud (Azure and AWS) and other technologies involved
- Experience with security design review and threat modeling
- Experience with performing security assessment like SAST, DAST, PT will help
- Security/cloud knowledge is mandatory and certifications are nice to have
- Influence, guide and steer teams without using a direct hierarchical escalation
At Accenture Security we lead the field with our holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains end to end, ultimately keeping businesses and end users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyze security risks, or developing defense strategies based on a combination of technology and user behavior. We aren't limited to a single set of tools to deliver security for our clients, so we take a pro active and creative approach to finding the best solutions for every security problem.
- Technical related degree
- 3 - 10 years of work experience
- Team player with strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and resolve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Project- or consultancy experience
Our offerAccenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Interested?Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Inge Neuteboom through email: email@example.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.