This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
- Period 4 – 6 months
- Hours a week 40
- Location ITO office, Amsterdam
- Start date September 2023
- Interested? Please apply with your CV/cover letter/Grade lists/Portfolio (depends on industry group)
Are you looking for an internship where you can use your knowledge of the latest technology and innovation to transform the resources sector (energy, utilities and chemicals)? Join the new now as Intern in the Technology Resources group at Accenture, the world’s largest independent technology service provider! We’re ready if you are.
- Team Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, with revolutionary IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
- Daily tasks As a Technology, Sustainability and Innovation Intern you will do research on applying the newest technologies to change existing business processes to sustainable processes for the largest energy, utilities or chemicals clients of the Netherlands. You will help ensure that one of the most rapidly changing sectors in the Netherlands is prepared for the exciting and challenging decade ahead by becoming more sustainable.
- Research The Technology - Resources Group within Accenture has identified a set of exciting key questions that drive our mindsets towards the future: 1) In what way can we apply new technologies to help energy, utilities or chemicals companies become more sustainable? 2) How can we achieve the gender equality quota and get woman at the top in technology and in the resources industry? 3) How do we path the way in digital transformation and the sustainable energy transition (to make the targets of the Paris Agreement) for our Resources clients? 4) Virtual Reality, Blockchain, 3D, 5G, Artificial Intelligence have a high potential social impact. How can these technologies be used to change and drive the digital transformation and increase sustainability in the resources industry in the Netherlands? 5) How can the above technologies and other new innovations improve social collaboration and enhance user experiences for our biggest energy, utilities and chemicals clients?
Do you have a research topic on the intersection of new technologies, sustainability or innovation and the Dutch resource industry? We are excited to hear about them! Please feel free to reach out and discuss your idea with us!
WHO WE ARE - ACCENTURE TECHNOLOGY
Through unmatched industry experience, leading technologies from our ecosystem partners and startups, and the largest delivery network in the world, we provide a powerful range of capabilities that can be tailored to our client’s most complex business needs. With over 100 innovation hubs deployed around the world, we help clients continuously innovate at speed and at scale so they can outpace their peers. You will bring innovation, intelligence, and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
Technology is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Strategy & Consulting, Operations, Song and Industry X.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You are in the final year of your graduation and require an internship to write your thesis;
- You are WO - Master student with a specialization or relevant experience in the area of Resources
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You have affinity with the Dutch resources market and technology innovations
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You would like to work in consulting after you graduate
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
- Lead and transform our clients with technology
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
- Career guidance (and academical support) facilitated by your individual appointed People Lead.
- You will receive internship allowance and a laptop
- The opportunity to work hybrid and access to any office of Accenture in the Netherlands.
- Social activities like Friday Drinks, sport events and parties
- Unique chance to experience the real-life job of a consultant Accenture from the inside
- Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops.
- Membership of our Internship Community which will give you the chance to attend lunch lectures, classroom workshop and build your network within Accenture
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.
Please contact our Campus Recruiter Jons Hoogenkamp via firstname.lastname@example.org for additions questions about this internship or Accenture in general. We are looking forward to receiving your cv and cover letter!
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!