Test (Automation) Specialist Geospatial TechnologyApply now
Test (Automation) Specialist Geospatial Technology
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
Are you an experienced, passionate Test Automation professional who wants to work in a challenging and collaborative environment? Are you excited to learn more about Geo-ICT, Asset Management, the Energy, Water & Telecom industry and do you have a passion for software testing? The job as software test automation specialist offers the challenge you are looking for!
- People As a software test specialist you will work in an international team on projects at leading customers in the Netherlands. You will work on project basis for leading multinational clients. You will gain experience with different companies in a short time and will work in various fields. You will join a team of talented consultants and will operate from our office in Amsterdam or the client’s office.
- Processes You will deal with test driven design solutions in which emerging technologies play an important role. Along with your colleagues and customers you will work on projects to shape the solution for exciting challenges. You will be involved in implementing this technology at the client side. Example projects:
- Implement Automation Frameworks
- Write and execute test scripts to validate GIS solutions
- Design and implement testing strategies and scenarios
- Work closely together with QA teams
- Create and implement testing with automation applications
- Technology You will work with Geospatial Technologies like GE Smallworld, ArcGIS and/or other GIS applications and will be using languages like Java, Python, C# or Ruby
- Data The sophistication of Geospatial data is driving new applications, services and business models. For many clients new technologies and scale effects are making geospatial data a significant and growing asset base. As Test (Automation) Specialist Geospatial Technology you understand the huge potential that data has in the Geospatial domain and ensure to incorporate this in your project activities
Who we are - Accenture Industry X
At Industry X we like to do it differently. We embrace change. We reimagine. We transform. How companies design, engineer, manufacture, service and maintain their products. We embed sustainability and bring digital into every part of the company’s enterprise. We create value by strategy and design, unraveling complexities with our approach as a powerful instrument of change. The way we do so is by designing and engineering products, platforms and services that build bridges between users, technology and business needs. Putting people and planet in the center of everything we do to add value to our clients’ businesses.
Are you ready to make a difference? The time for change is now!
Industry X is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Song and Operations.
Here's what you'll need
- (Almost completed) University Bachelor or Master Degree in a technical field, preferably in the domain of ICT
- Familiar with Object Oriented concepts and software engineering in general
- Knowledge/ interest in Java, Python, C# or Ruby
- Knowledge of Agile, DevOps and Test Automation
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch and English, both oral and written
Bonus Points if you have
- Knowledge of GE Smallworld, ArcGIS, or other GIS applications
- Familiar with Design Patterns, Refactoring concepts
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and unit testing
What's in it for you?
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Develop yourself and embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
- Lead and transform our clients with technology
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
- Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops.
- Paid leave: Parental leave, Paternity leave for all non-birthing parents, Bereavement leave, and Gender affirmation leave. Paid transport (budget for electric bicycle or car, NS-Business card)
- A laptop, iPhone, and home office setup allowance
- Pension scheme, Accenture shares, annual bonus, collective health insurance scheme
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with. Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.
Erwin van der Laan
Corporate Recruiter Operations & Global Functions