Telecom Industry Senior ManagerApply now
Telecom Industry Senior Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Become a trusted advisor for the world’s leading organizations as a telecom industry senior manager. Bring your vision to life and help telecom clients redefine how the world connects via trends like 5G, network virtualization and IoT. Guide them through the changing world by building innovative solutions through insights or the transition of becoming a technology driven telco. We’re ready if you are!
Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading organizations as an Communications Media & Platforms Senior Manager. Bring your vision to life and help industries adapt to the changing world of business by building innovative solutions through insight. We’re ready if you are!
As a senior manager in the telecom industry team you are helping clients achieve their ambitions for digital transformation.
As a Senior Manager in the Communications Media & Platforms team you are delivering large-scale operations and transformations, helping clients achieve their ambitions for digital transformation within processes.
In our team we expect senior managers to be responsible for the sales pipeline and delivery of projects. You build sustainable relationships with clients to understand what their opportunities and challenges are. It is important that you are able to effectively convert this understanding to value for our clients and make a commercial offer. Additionally, you will be the engagement lead in delivery of the work, where you will be leading a team of young professionals that you will coach and motivate to reach their maximal potential. In detail what we expect from you:
- You will focus on developing long-term, trust-based relationships with clients.
- You will take the lead in developing client-specific value propositions and formulating proposals to help our clients succeed.
- You will orchestrate opportunities within large and complex organizations across multiple stakeholders internally as well as externally.
- You will be responsible for leading all activities in the sales cycle - from supporting, coordinating, and developing the first proposal, keeping the whole team motivated, to negotiating and closing the final deal
- You will take a coordinating role in mobilizing the best of Accenture’s knowledge, capabilities, and experts from our market leading service groups: Technology, Interactive, Function groups and Operations.
- You will be leading a team of young professionals, you do this via one-on-one support and by sharing your knowledge in internal sessions. You will lead by example
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant consulting experience, either through your work at other consulting firms or through leading operational improvements or business transformation programs at large companies
- Master’s degree, preferably on the cross-section of technology/engineering and business
- Strong business development skills and relevant network at our (potential) clients
- Deep understanding of the challenges that COOs C-level faces, manufacturing and service operating models, intelligent operations processes, and enabling technologies
- Experience in leading and closing large and complex deals, by driving opportunities from opening to closing. Experience with data modelling, analytics and data visualization and affinity with artificial intelligence and machine learning technology
- Leadership skills to mentor, challenge, advise, and coach team members and foster a team-oriented environment
- Strong business development skills and relevant network in the COO functions / community of our (potential) clients
- Experience looked upon favorably but is not a prerequisite:
- Experience in the field of; Digital, IoT, Radio Access Networks, Sales & Customer Service, Operations Management
- Experience with methodologies like; Process mining, Business Process Management, Design Thinking, Storytelling and SAFe
- Data science (backend) tools e.g.: Python, Alteryx, Cloud PaaS
- Data visualization (frontend) tools e.g.: PowerBI, Spotfire
- Functional solution architecture and/or design specifications
- Cloud service and platforms, incl. PaaS and Cloud Native
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Possibility for Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Phone and Laptop arranged by Accenture
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Leonie Lugtenberg , email@example.com] or +31 20-5729355.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.