Telecom Industry Consultant / ManagerApply now
Telecom Industry Consultant / Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading organizations as a telecom industry consultant or manager. Bring your vision to life and help telecom clients redefine how the world connects via trends like 5G, network virtualization and IoT. Guide them through the changing world by building innovative solutions through insights or the transition of becoming a technology driven telco. We’re ready if you are!
As a consultant or manager in the telecom team you are helping clients achieve their ambitions for digital transformation.
You will support departments in executing cost improvement programs, covering data & analytics, customer service and operations, defining the future digital strategy or transforming innovation & operations teams and equipping them with the right structures, processes and technology. Our way of working is to collaborate across the industries and the functional networks to reinvent for and accelerate our clients’ ways of increasing growth, being disruptive and thrill our customers with new products/services. Accenture’s telecom industry practice, technology & strategy consulting capabilities ensures that you can make large impact in improving your client’s business performance.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, technology disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, leveraging the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts together with our customer.
- Master’s degree, preferably on the cross-section of technology/engineering and business
- 2 or more years experience working in the telecom Industry (5+ years for manager)
- Consulting experience is looked upon favorably (2+ years for manager)
- Proactive, driven individual that is looking to grow
- Affinity with data analytics, digital, cloud and related technologies
- Experience with coaching, mentoring, and leading a small team of highly capable colleagues
- Experience looked upon favorably but is not a prerequisite:
- Experience with business development, extending or selling new projects to clients
- Experience in the field of; Digital, IoT, Radio Access Networks, Sales & Customer Service, Operations Management
- Experience with methodologies like; Process mining, Business Process Management, Design Thinking, Storytelling and SAFe
- Data science (backend) tools e.g.: Python, Alteryx, Cloud PaaS
- Data visualization (frontend) tools e.g.: PowerBI, Spotfire
- Functional solution architecture and/or design specifications
- Cloud service and platforms, incl. PaaS and Cloud Native
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Possibility for Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Phone and Laptop arranged by Accenture
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Charlotte van Monsjou email@example.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.