Technology Strategy & Advisory Manager – Enterprise ArchitectureApply now
Technology Strategy & Advisory Manager – Enterprise Architecture
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Are you passionate about the disruptive impact of digital? Do you have an interest in technology? Do you get energy from solving complex puzzles and working in teams? Are you proactive, results-oriented and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the client? Accenture Strategy & Consulting may just be the place for you!
Joining the team means becoming part of a close-knit group of consultants that serves Accenture’s clients with the best and brightest insights regarding business and technology strategy. Our values include challenging our clients’ norms, building trusted relationships, and embracing diversity as a source of creativity and inspiration. We collaborate closely with experts globally to bring the best to our clients every day and stay relevant to their changing needs.
As part of our growing Enterprise Architecture team, we are looking for a Manager with affinity for Enterprise Architecture. As a Manager you will work on C-level advisory projects in interdisciplinary teams. You lead our clients in their transformation to becoming digital organizations, empower their business model through technology, and understand the most important challenges they will face in that journey. In most cases you will manage your own project team or value stream within a larger program. You will directly contribute to strategic plans and deliver visible contributions to the success of our clients.
Within our Enterprise Architecture team, your role will be to help our clients to transform successfully to stay ahead as information-driven, digital organizations, by:
- Uncovering value within our client’s organizations through Enterprise Architecture, overcoming organizational barriers to getting value from technology & data
- Contributing to our Client’s Enterprise Architecture vision, strategy and roadmap
- Developing and sharing deep expertise in Enterprise Architecture, and connecting with Accenture’s broader ecosystem to develop our knowledge capital
- Being part of IT- and digital transformation driven by Enterprise Architecture
- Building client relationships up to C-level, identifying opportunities and shaping new projects with our clients
- Coaching fellow team members, contributing to a positive learning environment and an open, inclusive culture
You easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication; enjoy a challenge and have the proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism. You have a high level of initiative and enjoy working in a team.
The everchanging pace of market developments will only continue to accelerate in the future – and many organizations struggle to challenge new innovative competition within the market. How do different innovations influence the market, what are the results and how can companies adapt themselves to remain relevant in the future?
Accenture Strategy & Consulting is the driving force in helping companies answer such questions. You will advise senior management in their next steps – based on data analysis, experience, expertise and an innovative approach. Together with a diverse team of experts, you will challenge current industry obstacles and find the key solution for clients in their current markets: Surpassing the disruption and consolidating future success for organizations.
- Completed Master’s degree
- 4-8 years of experience in Enterprise and Digital Architecture preferably within a (strategy) consultancy company or similar
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Fluency in English & Dutch language, both written and verbal
- Proven entrepreneurship and ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Knowledge of technology trends through previous experience and marked interest in the latest innovations
- Excellent leadership, management, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and program management skills
- Relevant background in an international environment
- Bonus points if you have Enterprise Architecture certifications like TOGAF
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Bibi Driehuizen, email@example.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.