Technology Strategy & Advisory – Cloud Advisory ConsultantApply now
Technology Strategy & Advisory – Cloud Advisory Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Are you passionate about the disruptive impact of digital? Do you have an interest in technology? Do you get energy from solving complex puzzles and working in teams? Are you proactive, results-oriented and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the client? Accenture Strategy & Consulting may just be the place for you!
Joining the team means becoming part of a close-knit group of consultants that serves Accenture’s clients with the best and brightest insights regarding business and technology strategy. Our values include challenging our clients’ norms, building trusted relationships, and embracing diversity as a source of creativity and inspiration. We collaborate closely with experts globally to bring the best to our clients every day and stay relevant to their changing needs.
As part of our growing Cloud Innovation & Acceleration team, we are looking for a Cloud Advisory Consultant. As a Cloud Advisory Consultant, you will be responsible for helping our clients understand and move towards the Cloud. You will work together with the client to make the case for cloud, facilitate workshops and find new opportunities to accelerate initiatives.
Within our Cloud Innovation & Acceleration team, your role will be to help our clients to transform successfully to stay ahead as information-driven, digital organizations, by:
- Working to discover, describe and co-create a client’s journey to cloud; this involves creating the vision, strategy, and future architecture in the cloud
- Translating the Cloud strategy and vision to business case and implementation roadmap
- Shaping Cloud proposals for potential clients that speak relevantly to their business issues
- Designing the solution and make it industry or client specific
- Becoming a trusted partner for the client in translating challenges into practical cloud solutions and driving valuable business outcomes
- Coaching your fellow junior colleagues, contributing to a positive learning environment and an open, inclusive culture
- Utilizing the power of One Accenture by leveraging the right teams from other disciplines such as Security, Technology, Operations, etc.
The everchanging pace of market developments will only continue to accelerate in the future – and many organizations struggle to challenge new innovative competition within the market. How do different innovations influence the market, what are the results and how can companies adapt themselves to remain relevant in the future?
Accenture Strategy & Consulting is the driving force in helping companies answer such questions. You will advise senior management in their next steps – based on data analysis, experience, expertise and an innovative approach. Together with a diverse team of experts, you will challenge current industry obstacles and find the key solution for clients in their current markets: Surpassing the disruption and consolidating future success for organizations.
- Completed Master’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience in technology strategy and/or advisory, preferably within a (strategy) consulting firm or similar
- Demonstrable experience and expertise in one or more of the different cloud hyperscalers: Azure, AWS, Alibaba, and Google
- Bonus points if you have experience in Agile, DevOps way of working, Design Thinking methodologies, and Cloud Security
- Fluency in English and Dutch language, both verbal and written
- Understanding of new technology trends and developments through previous experience and/or personal interest
- Strong consulting skills, e.g. solid financial and business acumen, structured and abstract thinking, analytical and creative problem solving, project management, prioritizing, communication, and stakeholder management
- Leadership qualities; the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
- Entrepreneurial; proven entrepreneurship and ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Team spirit; enjoys working in a team and coaching junior team members
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.