Technology (Senior) Manager – Data & Artificial Intelligence (Data & AI)Apply now
Technology (Senior) Manager – Data & Artificial Intelligence (Data & AI)
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Are you passionate about the disruptive impact of data and artificial intelligence? Do you have an interest in technology? Do you get energy from solving complex puzzles and working in teams? Are you proactive, results-oriented and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the client? Accenture Technology may just be the place for you!
Joining the team means becoming part of a close-knit group of consultants that serves Accenture’s clients with the best and brightest insights regarding business and technology. Our values include challenging our clients’ norms, building trusted relationships, and embracing diversity as a source of creativity and inspiration. We collaborate closely with experts globally to bring the best to our clients every day and stay relevant to their changing needs.
As part of our growing Technology Data & AI team, we are looking for an Experienced Manager with affinity for Data strategy, Data engineering, Data analytics and / or Artificial Intelligence.
As a Manager your work will have two elements. Firstly, you will be involved in client projects leading interdisciplinary teams. You lead our clients in their transformation to becoming digital organizations, empower their business model through technology and understand the most important challenges they will face in that journey. In most cases you will manage your own program team or value stream within a larger program, where you will deliver visible contributions to the success of our clients. Secondly you will technically and commercially support different clients in shaping the best solution taking different point of views. Are you an energetic, adaptive leader combining commercial and content skills and not afraid to pick up a challenge? Then we are looking for you!
Your will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Within a set of clients, you will be building trust based client relationships up to C-level to discuss the value of Data & Analytics for the client, identifying opportunities and shaping new projects.
- Successfully lead delivery of Data & Analytics projects/programs across multiple industries.
- Architecting compelling and competitive Data & AI solutions which demonstrate
significant and quantifiable value to the client.
- Leveraging Accenture assets and third-party relationships in architecting these solutions.
- Working alongside Sales team to manage the senior client buyer and solution owner (e.g. CFO, CIO) and selling the solution.
- Managing a team of 5-20 solution consultants + offshore delivery teams.
- Developing and sharing deep expertise in Data & Analytics and connecting with Accenture’s broader ecosystem to develop our knowledge capital.
- Coaching fellow team members, contributing to a positive learning environment and an open and inclusive culture.
You will become part of the Accenture Technology Data & AI team, consisting of a diverse team of technology specialists covering data strategy, data engineering, data analytics & AI and data governance. An open environment where people collaborate and actively share their latest insights/learnings. Jointly you have the opportunity to challenge current industry obstacles and identify and deliver the key solution for clients in their quest to get from data to information to insights to action to business value.
- Completed Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- 8+ years of experience in Data-, or Digital Architecture and Data Science, preferably within a consultancy company or similar.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Fluency in English & Dutch language, both written and verbal.
- Proven entrepreneurship and ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Knowledge of Data & AI technologies through previous experience and marked interest in the latest innovations.
- Excellent communication and program management skills.
- Relevant background in an international environment.
- Bonus points if you have certifications from the main cloud providers or DAMA.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card).
- An expense allowance.
- Discount on Accenture shares.
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week.
Connect with Niels Rijsewijk, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.