Technology Delivery Manager (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals, Natural Resources)Apply now
Technology Delivery Manager (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals, Natural Resources)
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading organization as a Technology Delivery Manager. Bring your vision and delivery experience to life and help industry adapt to the changing world of business by building innovative solutions through insight. Start a career with Accenture Technology and transform your ideas into reality.
Are you that outgoing individual, itching to make an impact with new technology-driven innovations? Are you determined to bring business and IT closer together, working at the intersection between these two streams? Do you have experience in leading implementations of emerging technologies such as IoT, artificial intelligence, robotics, machine learning, cloud, analytics? Do you have a proven track record in Lean, Agile and/or DevOps? If so, the position of Technology Delivery Manager within our Technology Resources practice provides the challenge you are looking for!
We are looking for a Delivery Manager within the Resources Technology domain of Accenture, focusing on the delivery of large and complex (IT) projects for the largest energy, utilities and/or chemicals clients of the Netherlands.
You will work directly with the client and the Accenture team, leading teams in gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practices supporting business changes. You are sought out as expert internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge or offering expertise. You will take pivotal roles in the program and project delivery and coordinate or lead a team using state-of the art delivery techniques, such as agile, scrum and SAFe.
As a Delivery Manager you will be part of the Technology Resources group, and you will work with our leading (international) teams at the largest Dutch Resources clients in high-value advisory and engagements and complex system integration projects. Alongside Accenture colleagues you will oversee projects in which emerging technology plays a prominent role. In close collaboration with our customers you will analyze issues, identify solutions, build business cases and help to change the way our clients run their business in the everchanging technology landscape.
Examples of projects:
- Agile and DevOps transformation at a large Chemical client;
- Operating model design and digital platform consolidation at an international Energy client;
- Implementation of a Retail platform (back-end / front-end) based on Scrum and DevOps at a Utility client;
- Solution architecture for components within a chemicals manufacturing process;
- Integration and use of Artificial Intelligence within operational processes at a Water client.
You will work on project basis for the Resources clients and will operate mostly from the office of our client or at our local offices in Amsterdam and Utrecht.
- Master Degree preferably with a beta study or an IT component
- 6 – 10 years industry experience in new technology implementation;
- Entrepreneurial, client-centric and ‘can do’ mentality;
- Experience in managing and delivering (complex) projects on time and within budget with methods such as Waterfall, Agile, DevOps or combinations;
- Affinity and preferably experience with and knowledge of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, robotics, machine learning, cloud, analytics;
- Knowledge of architecture methods, frameworks and methodologies;
- Team player with strong analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. You will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum through firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.