Sustainability & Digital Delivery ManagerApply now
Sustainability & Digital Delivery Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Are you that individual, itching to make an impact with new technology-driven innovations? Are you determined to bring business and IT closer together, working at the intersection between these two streams? Do you have experience in leading implementations of emerging technologies such as IoT, artificial intelligence, robotics, machine learning, cloud and/or analytics?
In case yes, the position of Sustainability and Technology Delivery Manager within our Technology Industry Group Resources (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals, Natural Resources) will definitely provide you the challenge which you are looking for!
Become a trusted advisor in one of the the world’s leading organizations as a Technology Delivery Manager. Bring your vision and delivery experience to life and help the Resources Industry adapt to the changing world of business by implementing innovative, sustainable solutions through insight. Accelerate your career in Accenture Technology and transform your ideas into reality.
As a Delivery Manager, you will be part of the Technology Industry Group Resources . You will work with our leading (international) teams for the largest Resources clients in high-value advisory engagements and/or complex system integration projects. Together with your Accenture colleagues you will oversee projects in which innovative technologies play a prominent role. In close collaboration with our clients you will identify the root causes of the issues, identify solutions, define business cases and have a prominent role to change the way our clients run their business in the ever changing technology landscape.
Examples of projects for our clients:
- Optimize, harmonize and innovate the global ERP landscape at a large Natural Resources client
- Agile and DevSecOps transformation for a large Chemical client;
- Operating model design and digital platform consolidation for an international Energy client;
- Implementation of an end-to-end Utilities retail platform, both back-end and front-end) by embedding Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Solution architecture for components within a chemical manufacturing process;
- Integration and use of Artificial Intelligence within operational processes at a Water client.
You will work on project basis for our Resources clients and will operate in a flexible way (or from the office of our clients, our local Accenture offices, or from home).
We are looking for a Delivery Manager within the Resources Technology domain of Accenture, focusing on the delivery of complex projects for the largest energy, utilities and chemicals clients of the Netherlands.
You will work directly with both the client and the Accenture team and you willlead the teams in gathering requirements, designing solutions and/or implementing technology best practices. You are sought as an an expert for your their deep functional and industry expertise, domain knowledge or delivery expertise. You will fullfill a pivotal role in the program delivery and you will lead several teams using state-of the art delivery techniques, such as agile, scrum, SAFe and DevOps.
- Bachelor or Master Degree – this could be a beta study, a business process oriented study and/or a study with an IT or Sustainability component
- 6 – 15 years industry experience in technology implementation; preferably in innovative solutions
- Entrepreneurial, client-centric and ‘can do’ mindset;
- Experience in managing and delivering (complex) projects on time and within budget
- Experience with with methodologies like Agile and DevSecOps
- Preferably experience, or at least affinity, with innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence, robotics, machine learning, cloud and/or analytics;
- Excellen communicator and team player with strong analytical skills;
- Proficient in English, preferably also Dutch
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand,reputation and focus on delivering 360° value. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness, equality, diversity, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. You will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, challenging and interesting projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- Flexible work options (32-40 hours); including the possibility to work 4 x 9 hours
- Discount on Accenture shares
- Expense allowances
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Niels Rijsewijk through firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.
Corporate Recruiter Global Functions