Technology Delivery Lead (Products Industry)Apply now
Technology Delivery Lead (Products Industry)
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
As a Technology Delivery Lead, you are working with highly driven colleagues to deliver and maintain advanced technology solutions for our Products clients. Our team serve Products clients in the Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Travel and Industrial sector who have the ambition to digitalize their businesses, become more Agile, reduce IT cost, simplify their IT-landscape and move to the Cloud adopting value added services/ technologies. You will help our clients realize their ambitions in fulfilling roles that are at the intersection between business and IT, like Delivery Lead, Service Manager or Program Lead.
The Technology Delivery Lead is aligning technology solutions with the strategy and goals of our Products clients. You will work directly with the client in an Accenture team, leading the implementation of technology best practices supporting business changes. You are sought out as expert internally for your deep System Integration (SI) or Application Outsourcing (AO) delivery and industry expertise. You will take leading roles in SI project delivery and AO like Delivery Lead, Service Manager or Program Lead. You will lead a team of on- and offshore resources and take responsibility for elements such as contract management, financial management, stakeholder management, resource management and issue and risk management. You will be responsible to manage the financial health of the contract, drive follow-on sales and report internally the delivery status towards the Quality Assurance Director.
Your contracts will involve the latest technology available in the industry like S/4HANA, Salesforce, mobile integration, IoT or enterprise Cloud solutions/ architectures. You will help clients by implementing these solutions, while involved in complex projects from design to deployment to support. Specializations can be achieved in SI or AO type of deliveries.
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree with an ICT component
- Over 10 years of experience in SI/ AO projects in IT roles like Project Manager, Delivery Lead, Service Manager, Program Director, Test Lead, Data Lead, Cutover Lead, or Agile roles like Scrum Master, Product Owner.
- Proven track record in end-to-end IT project management for medium to large engagements
- Strong relationship skills, able to manage senior client stakeholders and communicate across various levels within the client organization
- Commercial experience in terms of SI/ AO Contracting and Sales is preferred
- Mastery of Dutch and English, in word and writing
- Experience working with offshore delivery centers is a pre-requisite
- Knowledge or experience in SAP (mainly Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Product Lifecycle/Industry X.0), Microsoft (Azure, Dynamics, Analytics) or/ and Salesforce platforms is not a must but preferred
- Knowledge or experience in working with Agile, SAFe, DevOps methodology is not a must but preferred
- Industry knowledge in the Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Travel, or Industrial sector is a must
- You are a driver and connector and have coaching skills to manage your teams
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.