Technology Consultant – Communications, Media & TechnologyApply now
Technology Consultant – Communications, Media & Technology
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Transform the world around you by unleashing your skills and crafting the next generation of technology. Put your expertise to work as part of the world’s largest independent technology services provider and lead the way as a trendsetter in field of communications, media, and technology. We are ready if you are!
You will become part of the Communications, Media and Technology practice, where you will work on project-based in an international and multi-disciplinary team, often directly with the client. Our clients are challenged to transform themselves to face the ever-emerging challenges from new technologies, competition and change customer behaviors on a scale that is unprecedented. We support our clients in their challenges and help them to succeed in their rotation into the “New”.
Examples of projects are:
- Design of an Agile/DevOps transformation at a telecommunications client
- Implementation of a Portal, CRM and billing system at a technology client
- Design & implementation of an application operational support organization at a telecommunications client
- Implementation of a next generation TV platform at a telecommunications client
- Coordination of an IT separation at a semiconductor client
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
To qualify for this position, you should meet the following job requirements:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in an IT or Engineering related field
- 4 – 6 years of (relevant) experience
- Experience in managing & delivering (or operationally supporting) complex projects with methods such as Agile/SAFe, DevOps, Waterfall, or combinations
- Entrepreneurial, client-centric and ‘can do’ mentality
- Affinity and preferably experience with, and knowledge, of technologies such as artificial intelligence, robotics, machine learning, cloud, analytics
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, and with the ability to interact with different levels of stakeholders
- Team player with strong analytical skills and sense of ownership
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp, email@example.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.