Technology Architect for Cloud-First ArchitecturesApply now
Technology Architect for Cloud-First Architectures
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
As a cloud-first technology architect you will assess, design, create and deliver architectures that apply Cloud-Native technologies for our global clients as part of a (yet undefined) cloud strategy. This means that you will use your broad technical knowledge which is focused on cloud-native architectures. Solutioning for cloud (agnostic) client contexts considering both the client’s needs and opportunities.
You will apply your knowledge on different cloud vendors and solutions, container platforms and their ecosystems and design patterns, to lead the client in their decision making.
This in combination with your in-depth technical and hands-on experience with cloud vendors and their differences or cloud-native technologies such as differences in Kubernetes distributions, or developments in container network/storage architectures. You are comfortable with guiding the client through this complex landscape of risks and opportunities to help them to become a successful cloud native organization.
Together with your multidisciplinary teams you will work on architecture projects for local and global clients. Your work can mean doing an architecture assessment for a client, focused around how they can leverage cloud-first technologies, or the definition of an end-to-end technical strategy with supporting architecture on how and when to embrace emerging technologies by defining a roadmap on how to achieve this.
Your responsibilities include:
- Designing complex cloud architecture or cloud-native architectures that leverage innovative technologies
- Developing IT frameworks, methods, reference architectures, principles and championing these at clients and within Accenture
- Working in a variety of client contexts and applying best-of-breed technologies
- Performing Technology Architecture and readiness assessments
- Developing relations with clients and technology vendors
- Applying emerging and disruptive technologies
- Define Technology Blueprints, Strategies and Roadmaps
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- Intrinsically motivated to investigate and experiment with innovative (cloud) technologies.
- Able to share thought leadership on cloud-native and its trends.
- 3 to 7 years of experience in the architecture, design, and implementation of cloud-native architecture in varying IT landscapes and contexts.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or a related field.
- Fluent in English, Dutch speaking is a plus
- Proven track record through cloud and/or architecture certifications is a plus
- Architecture, design, and implementation experience with (cloud) design patterns
- Hands-on experience with cloud and container environments.
- Willing to travel within Europe
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Jurrien van den Berg, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.