Technical Architect SAP CommerceApply now
Technical Architect SAP Commerce
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Are you ready to make an impact in the largest digital experience agency in the world? Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands transform their customer experiences across the entire customer journey, including experience design, marketing, content and commerce. We are disrupting the traditional agency landscape by bringing together the capabilities of a creative agency, business consultancy, and technology powerhouse.
As an experienced SAP Commerce professional, you are specialized in SAP Commerce which enables you to provide specialist expertise to clients. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams to analyze, design and implement application and integration architectures based on SAP Commerce. You make key design decisions regarding (but not limited to) integrations and data flow with ecommerce, ERP, master data management, CRM, logistics service provider and payment service provider systems. You work closely with functional teams and technical teams to determine (non-)functional scope and you propose scenarios or a roadmap to reach a target architecture. You bring architecture best practices to the table and are able to influence, consult and convince client stakeholders and internal teams on your architectural choices.
At Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'digital enablers' around. And with good reason: our work includes pioneering next-level marketing, implementing industry-changing digital transformations and improving business performance using digital technology and data insights. We bridge the gap between brand promise and expectations - by creating transformative Experiences.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- Completed master’s degree with a technical background in software development, digital platforms, or digital technologies.
- 3-5+ years of (development) experience with SAP Hybris, including the considerations, selection and data modeling of integration with external systems such as logistics parties, payment providers, ERP systems, CRM systems and Web Content Management Systems.
- You are familiar with the latest SAP Commerce trends and have broad knowledge of the broader CX suite, e.g. Gigya, CPI, Qualtrics, Spartacus, etc.
- Experienced in leading (international) agile teams with combined skills in technical and functional analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication), Dutch speaking strong pre.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Lisette Werkman, firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.