Tech Innovation Engineer - MetaverseApply now
Tech Innovation Engineer - Metaverse
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Want to propel our clients into the Metaverse? We’re transforming industries using technologies like Extended Reality and Blockchain, enabling our clients to innovate responsibly and to create better products and services. Sound interesting? Join our team in redefining how industries collaborate, build, and thrive in the face of unprecedented change.
If you believe in eXtended Reality technology maturity is way beyond from what most of the people think and passionate about developing for Oculus, Hololens, iOS or Android; this position is for you.
As a Tech Innovation Engineer in eXtended Reality, you like to enable immersive experience in everything you do and quickly prototype your idea or solution via 3D visualisation. You are involved in iconic ‘art of possible’ product development and prototyping/experimentation to challenge the existing ways of working.
Your technical background helps you to perform cross-functional engineering (building, integrating, verifying, evolving) activities required to get to the Working & Demoable Software.
- Developing eXtended Reality solution, as part of a project team
- Experimenting and prototyping in order to inspire and demonstrate the art of possible
- Sharing your knowledge and helping your colleagues to evolve in XR domain
- Participating in solutioning, brainstorming and design thinking sessions
- Experience using Augmented or Virtual Reality solutions (using your phone, headset,..)
- Experience with creating VR/XR applications or games
- Confident programming experience with least one programming language
- Engine Experience with Unity and/or Unreal
- Amazon Lumberyard Experience is a plus
- Compatibility/API: OpenXR, Revive
- Node.js or any other backend language a plus
- Experience with designing and rendering software knowledge is a plus: Maya, Blender, 3ds Max
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Josephine Sillevis Smitt at firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.