Tax Planning ManagerApply now
Tax Planning Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- Work effectively within the European Tax team, interact effectively with both tax and non- tax colleagues, the Client (as required), CDTS, Legal, Treasury, Finance, HR and external advisers
- Assist in the development and efficient maintenance of processes to manage V&A activities across the business
- Effectively manage/coordinate the projects assigned, related to the acquisition and related integration of entities.
- Support and provide technical advice to Country Controllership, Legal, Financial Reporting as required.
- Manage the input of external professional advisers
- Support other functions and objectives of the GTG as appropriate.
- University degree in accounting, tax or a recognized post graduate tax qualification.
- Experience in acquisitions would be an advantage
- Experience in German, Austrian and/or Swiss taxation would be a significant advantage
- Strong analytical and technical skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in German and English;
- Ability to work as part of a team and manage a number of diverse projects;
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Commitment to excel as an international tax professional;
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.