Talent & Organization Consultant / ManagerApply now
Talent & Organization Consultant / Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading organizations as a Talent & Organization Consultant / Manager. Bring your vision to life and help industries adapt to the changing world of business by building innovative solutions through insight. We’re ready if you are!
Our clients are actively transforming and pivoting to a new way of working where digitalization, robotics and artificial intelligence are becoming the norm. Accenture Talent & Organization has developed three capabilities to support clients in responding to these emerging trends.
As an experienced Consultant/Manager within the Talent & Organization practice, you will be expected to work on projects related to these three capabilities: Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR and Business & Change Agility.
- Future Workforce:
- Clients are looking to reskill and upskill their workforce. As an experienced Consultant, you could be asked by one of our clients to set up a new learning journey, which consists of designing and delivering workshops to determine learning paths and learning curriculums.
- Workforce Experience & HR:
- Clients are transforming their HR departments to better respond to their employee’s expectations. As an experienced Consultant working within the Workforce Experience & HR space you could be asked by a client to support them in designing a new HR service delivery model. This helps them to align their HR services to the moments that matter in their employee’s lifecycle.
- Business & Change Agility:
- Organizational agility is becoming more and more important in the digital age. As an experienced Consultant you could be asked by a client to support them in delivering an innovative Change Management Program for their digital transformation.
At Accenture Strategy & Consulting we change businesses every day using our insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. We get to know our clients and their industries really closely, across our five areas of expertise: Communications, media and technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s leading companies and our unrivaled industry and function experts, we take on the challenge of co-creating, co-innovating and implementing transformative business solutions. By using the newest technology, we help our clients better connect with customers, improve resilience, and drive sustainable growth.
- Completed University Master’s degree;
- Proven experience in Organization Change, Future Workforce and/or Workforce Experience/HR; e.g. in guiding transformations and changes for organizations, designing & implementing large scale communication & training programs and benefit realization approaches;
- Minimum of 5-7 years work experience within an industry specific environment, including project management experience and / or consultancy;
- Fluency in Dutch and English; (must)
- Track record as a human centered -, insight driven- and iterative problem-solver.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.