EU Sustainability - Research & Insight ManagerApply now
EU Sustainability - Research & Insight Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
At Accenture Song, we build close relationships with our clients to fully understand their growth objectives. We then work collaboratively with them to help shape their transformation and support them on all aspects of this journey. This can encompass supporting them on developing new ways of working, operating model, embracing new technologies, driving a culture change, or building people capabilities and skills.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary global team in Accenture Song dedicated to making sustainability relevant and actionable for everyone. Our mission is to create positive impact for our clients and the world by bringing human insight to companies’ sustainability challenges, adding perspective and research, and creating ideas, products, experiences, and campaigns with genuine impact. Our team is made up of big thinkers from companies like Fjord, Droga5, and Karmarama – all working collaboratively to solve big problems.
Working together, we will:
- Have opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives and positive planetary impact,
- Consistently push ourselves toward ground-breaking creative, strategic and design thinking,
- Demonstrate how unconventional thinking leads to world-class sustainable solutions,
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
A research manager will join our research team, working as part of the Sustainability Studio.
- A research manager who will be responsible for programme managing the logistics for a complex, multi-market, mixed-method research project,
- Responsible for liaising with multiple research suppliers and freelancers across the globe, scheduling and confirming research engagements (e.g., interviews, digital diaries etc.,), tracking incentive payments, being a point of contact for participants, and providing a central view of progress to the research team,
- They will also contribute to the desk research activities of the team and developing shortlists of potential experts and partners,
- They may also be asked to help support with the editing and circulation of research materials e.g., discussion guides.
Desired skills & experience:
- Organised, proactive, detail orientated, and have a thorough understanding of how to run research projects,
- Applied experience in conducting qualitative research (e.g., ethnography, in-depth-interviews, diary studies, cultural analysis),
- Experience in multi-market research preferable,
- Experience of co-creation and experimentation methodologies preferable,
- Experience of working with diverse teams, particularly in the physical and digital prototyping space preferable,
- Languages in addition to English preferable.
What is in it for you?
You will join a rapidly growing & diverse practice with the ability to implement your own strategies and hypotheses onto the respective market. We will ensure you have the support of Interactive EU Leadership to reach your goals and targets, with a keen focus on developing your skillset and advancing your career. We offer a competitive package alongside various initiatives to secure your health & wellbeing for the future. We are flexible in our approach to working hours to accommodate for life’s challenges.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.