Sustainability Expert with Tech BackgroundApply now
Sustainability Expert with Tech Background
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Introducing The Team
As the European Technology Sustainability team, we shape our clients’ future by combining innovative technologies with a deep understanding of social and environmental challenges, and business insight to create new growth opportunities for our clients, address ESG risks and build competitive advantage.
We are building technology solutions to help our clients achieve their sustainability roadmap and to do this in a more sustainable way.
We are looking for an asset and offering development (Senior) Manager who will help us to shape Accenture’s technology sustainability offerings for various industry segments and to deliver cutting-edge solutions helping our clients to become more sustainable businesses.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to excellent training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
Please note that this role is open across any of our Accenture offices in Europe!
Your Role In The Team
Shaping and supporting Accenture’s offerings and client propositions at the intersection of technology and sustainability; building market leading assets and offerings, leveraging innovative technologies and sustainable delivery methodologies
- Co-create & expand on clients’ sustainability requirements and translate them into the technical design of scalable and robust solutions; ensure solutions and roadmaps are comprehensive and appropriate to achieving clients’ sustainability targets
- Keep building your technology sustainability know-how by staying current on market innovations and the latest methodology, tooling, and assets
- Leverage Accenture's assets, client, industry, growth platform and subject matter experts and leaders to ensure assets and offerings will have maximum impact and results for our clients
What You Should Bring To The Team:
- Passion and curiosity for the intersection of Technology and Sustainability
- Experience in at least one of the following sustainability topics:
- ESG data & measurement,
- Green IT & Cloud,
- Circularity and Traceability,
- Sustainable Supply Chain.
· Broad understanding of existing technologies (e.g. Cloud, ERP platforms, Blockchain) and emerging technologies (e.g. IoT, Metaverse) that can accelerate uses cases for sustainability
· Offering development experience, creation of asset materials and value propositions gained ideally in a large global consultancy
· Proven ability to meet targets with respect to sales origination
· Proven track record of delivering high quality work with an attention to detail
· Demonstrable project management skills
· Excellent relationship building skills and comfortable around senior leadership, ideally with a solid network into the European sustainability ecosystem (prospective clients, NGOs, regulators, interest groups)
· Creative problem solving with entrepreneurial spirit and “can-do-” mentality
· First class written and verbal communication skills
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Accenture’s clients span the full range of industries around the world and include 89 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. The company generated net revenues of US$50.5 billion for the fiscal year ended August 31, 2021.
We have committed to achieve net-zero emissions by 2025, focusing first on actual reductions across our Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions through: meeting our office energy needs with 100% renewable electricity by 2023 and equipping our people to make climate-smart travel decisions; requiring 90% of our key suppliers to disclose their environmental targets and actions being taken to reduce emissions by 2025; and addressing remaining emissions by investing in nature-based carbon removal solutions that will directly remove carbon from the atmosphere.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.