Supply Chain Strategy Senior ManagerApply now
Supply Chain Strategy Senior Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- Learn at the forefront of the industry, provide actionable insights to the world's top organizations, helping them address priority C-suite issues with strategies and improvements they can execute with speed and at scale
- Play a central role enabling our Supply Chain & Fulfillment capabilities in working with some of the best global companies in the world, responsible for helping the CSCO/COO, and her or his business partners, address some of the critical business issues faced today, including:
- Supply Chain and Service Strategy
- Supply Chain Segmentation and configuration options
- Operating Model including Make vs Buy options
- Strategic Cost Reduction (Zero Based Supply Chain)
- Business case for Supply Chain transformations as well as value realization
- Responsible and Resilient Supply Chain (Risk, Performance, Innovation, Diversity, Sustainability
- Network Design & Optimization
- Integrated Business Planning
- Transformation roadmap options
- Be responsible for leading projects and delivery teams in our Supply Chain & Fulfillment group to formulate and execute customer-centric planning and fulfillment strategies
- Lead end-to-end strategy to implementation of supply chain digital and analytics capabilities, including data driven services
- Drive supply chain transformations in line with client’s business challenges:
- Segment and configure best options for Supply Chain strategy
- Create capabilities (process/tools/people) in line with the future operating model
- Analyze and model financial data to support large scale cost reduction programs, using functional and cost category benchmarks, process definitions and enterprise value targeting tools
- Help clients improve their ability to drive business outcomes through digital planning, reporting, and analytics
- Help clients harness digital and emerging technology solutions to power their operational strategies (including via RPA, IoT, Blockchain, Analytics, AI)
- Refine and optimize the client's ability to organize and analyze financial, operational and external information to create substantial shareholder value
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the supply chain ecosystem and broader marketplace
- Establish and strengthen client relationships with the CSCO, as well as COO, CFO, CPO, and Operations executives
- Target and articulate value for clients and shape and coordinate complex RFP responses to bring the best of Accenture SC&O to our clients
- Lead business development opportunities and prepare sales proposals
- Build and manage highly effective teams of Consultants to help shape and execute client engagements, with a strong capability to develop the skills and capabilities of junior colleagues
- Contribute to global thought-leadership and leverage the skills of others throughout the practice to enable cohesive delivery of strategic and transformative solutions
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Ability to analyze complex client problems, understand financial performance links between operations, supply chain and corporate results and think strategically to create a benefit/business case
- Ability to manage the origination of new work, and drive the sales process
- Ability to execute programme management and large scale delivery of projects
- Commercial management of consulting engagements
- Ability to form strong client relationships particularly at the senior levels
- Leadership; the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Strong strategic thinking and team building with a proven track record in driving business outcomes for large clients
- Ability to structure ideas and solutions, to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to develop new concepts and break-through thinking
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills
- Build and manage high-performing teams
Set yourself apart:
- 8+ years consulting and/or project delivery experience including: delivery to agreed scope, time scales and budgets from a top tier consulting company or blue-chip organization
- Functional experience should include some of the following: distributed order management, inventory management, demand planning, supply planning, distribution and logistics, transport sourcing, global trade management
- Supply chain technology and digital disruptor awareness, including but not limited to SAP, S4/IBP, Kinaxis, intelligent automation, Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain and analytics, etc.; other specific systems / applications relevant from previous experience
- Experience working in one or more of Consumer Goods, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Energy, Utilities, Manufacturing, High-Tech (including Aerospace & Defense), Chemical & Natural Resources, Life Sciences and Logistics
- Knowledge of core Supply Chain business capabilities
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.