Supply Chain Sales LeadApply now
Supply Chain Sales Lead
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are very good at planning and organizing.
You have an eye for detail.
Every idea is awesome, most of the time the unexpected is most interesting.
You can make things happen by turning thoughts into action.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements, and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Supply Chain Sales Lead will drive productivity and business outcomes for Supply Chain clients by working with key client stakeholders to define innovation in their overall supply chain strategy function, define strategic roadmaps, and execute on these strategies.
The Sales Lead for Supply Chain manages the opportunities from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
- Shape and support go to market offering for Service/Product as a Service OR Design (Engineering Services) OR Sustain (Circular Supply Chain) capabilities, setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Develop overall MDM/data strategy for Supply Chain/Industry X (SC/IX) providing solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Work closely with SC/IX GTM, technology and business leads to execute Accenture growth strategy and interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Update internal and external benchmarks, SDS (Standard Delivery Solutions), BOI (Business Outcome Indicators), and thought leadership materials showing latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Build heat maps for existing client portfolio and identify operational gaps to drive upsells, ensuring our existing accounts are delivering to plan and profitably
- Drive sales campaigns, origination, and participate in proposal development/oral presentations
- Provide strategic and futuristic thinking on key supply chain topics (e.g. engineering, planning, transportation, order management, digital manufacturing, service, etc.)
- Develop new supply chain products and assets
- Identify best practices to be replicated across the global Supply Chain portfolio and drive adoption through Action Networks and BE(Business Excellence) teams on the ground
- Managing over-all pipeline, qualifying deals, ensuring right subject matter experts are leveraged.
- Must be able to travel up to 75%
Our people are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology, and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights, and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models, and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
We leverage design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow, and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs. Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence.
Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts for our clients.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role. Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
- Minimum of 5 years selling/closing BPO/BPS deals, preferably in Supply Chain.
- Minimum 5 years’ supply chain operations experience with a specific area of concentration (e.g., engineering, planning, transportation, order management, digital manufacturing, service, etc)
- Minimum of 5 years Client Relationship and/or delivery experience
- Experience selling into Communications, Media & Technology, Resources, and Products industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills in Dutch and English.
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character.
- Must be able to travel up to 75%
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
An expense allowance
Discount on Accenture shares
The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Being part of a fast-growing people-focused team
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.