Supply Chain & Operations Planning Senior ManagerApply now
Supply Chain & Operations Planning Senior Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
In Accenture, our professionals help our clients with their most pressing C-suite issues, such as growth and innovation, industry convergence, geographic expansion, global operating models, digital strategies, sustainable cost management and enterprise transformation. Our professionals work closely with clients to define and implement business strategies enabled by technology, in an industry-specific context. Our services span strategy through execution—with the goal of helping clients identify and build the capabilities they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
Working closely with the professionals in the operating groups and the digital, technology and outsourcing businesses, Accenture professionals:
- Define strategies at the intersection of business, technology and function.
- Develop business and operating models for the entire enterprise or a specific function.
- Ensure the realization of tangible outcomes from technology-enabled transformation initiatives.
Accenture SCM professionals’ help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Specifically Supply Chain Planning professionals concentrate on developing and implementing integrated supply and demand planning strategies that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness and create synergies and collaboration across companies.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Project management skills running transformation projects, coordinating different stakeholders.
- Leading the sales, design and implementation of supply chain projects.
- Leading business diagnosis and planning assessments.
- Architecting Solutions for our clients, including operating models, organization, processes and tools.
- Manage, lead and guide project teams to deliver projects on time in costs and with the targeted value for the client.
- Ensure Value Realization through performance measurements/KPIs monitoring and deriving corrective actions.
- Minimum 9 years’ experience in consulting preferred.
- Minimum 9 years’ experience in the area of Integrated Business Planning, S&OP, Demand planning and Supply Planning.
- Experience with planning tools like: Blue Yonder, Kinaxis, OMP, SAP APO/IBP, E2Open, o9, ToolsGroup, SAS or InvOpt among others.
- Overall knowledge of Supply Chain.
- Experience as Solution Architect for Blue Yonder, Kinaxis, OMP, SAP APO/IBP, E2Open, o9, ToolsGroup preferable.
- Ability to conduct workshops, gather requirements, perform fit-gap analysis, design to-be solution, design configuration rationale and create functional designs.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Good communications skills and stakeholder management skills required.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries.
- Desire to work in a Strategy Consulting environment, with exposure to information systems.
- High level of mobility: willing to travel up to 100% of the time at any worldwide location.
- High level of flexibility: to explore other Supply Chain areas and functional projects not limited to Supply Chain Planning.
- Bachelor or Master degree required
- Preferred business (BBA or Economics) or superior engineering degrees
- High level of English is mandatory
- Post-graduate education preferred (MBA, MSc, Lean Six Sigma)
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.