Supply Chain & Operations: Industry X.0 Senior ManagerApply now
Supply Chain & Operations: Industry X.0 Senior Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading organizations as an Industry X.0 and Supply Chain & Operations Manager or Consultant. Bring your vision to life and help industries adapt to the changing world of business by building innovative solutions through insight. We’re ready if you are!
As a Senior Manager in the Supply Chain & Operations Industry X.0 team you are delivering large-scale operations and manufacturing transformations, helping clients achieve their ambitions for digital transformation within their supply chain and operations processes.
You will support supply chain and operations departments in executing cost improvement programs, covering data & analytics, supply chain and operations, or transforming operations teams and equipping them with the right structures, processes and technology. Our way of working is to collaborate across the industries and the functional networks to reinvent clients’ ways of planning, producing, and shipping to be more agile and dynamic. Accenture’s renowned Industry X.0 and supply chain practice and data & analytics capability ensures that you can make large impact in improving our client’s business performance.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant consulting experience, either through your work at other consulting firms or through leading operational improvements or business transformation programs
- Master’s degree, preferably on the cross-section of technology/engineering and business/economics (e.g. industrial engineering, econometrics, operations research, supply chain management, (Beta-)science)
- Deep understanding of the challenges that COOs face, manufacturing and service operating models, intelligent operations processes, and enabling technologies
- Experience with data modelling, analytics and data visualization and affinity with artificial intelligence and machine learning technology
- Leadership skills to mentor, challenge, advise, and coach team members and foster a team-oriented environment
- Strong business development skills and relevant network in the COO functions / community of our (potential) clients
- Excellent communicational skills (Dutch and English)
- Dutch is a must
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.