Supply Chain & Operations: Industry X AnalystApply now
Supply Chain & Operations: Industry X Analyst
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading organizations as an Industry X and Supply Chain & Operations Manager or Consultant. Bring your vision to life and help industries adapt to the changing world of business by building innovative solutions through insight. We’re ready if you are!
- Team: Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology. Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Daily tasks: As an Analyst in the Supply Chain & Operations Industry X team you are delivering large-scale operations and manufacturing transformations, helping clients achieve their ambitions for digital transformation within their supply chain and operations processes. You will support supply chain and operations departments in executing cost improvement programs, covering data & analytics, supply chain and operations, or transforming operations teams and equipping them with the right structures, processes and technology. Our way of working is to collaborate across the industries and the functional networks to reinvent clients’ ways of planning, producing, and shipping to be more agile and dynamic. Accenture’s renowned Industry X.0 and supply chain practice and data & analytics capability ensures that you can make large impact in improving our client’s business performance.
- Technology: Our projects typically have a strong technology component, whether its supporting the deployment of advanced supply chain tools in planning like BlueYonder, O9, Kinaxis, using process mining tools like Celonis to get a deep understanding of process complexity and improvement areas or doing deep data analyses using advanced analytics tools like Alteryx, PowerBI - technology is at the core of our work!
- Data: Supply chains are generating enormous amounts of data these days, and our work relies heavily on fact based data-driven insights. As Junior consultant you will be driving the analyses to uncover the hidden insights and support our clients make the right decisions. From analyzing manufacturing processes to identify optimization initiatives, running process mining analyses or defining savings opportunities across the end-to-end Supply Chain process based on spend data, you will be working with supply chain data on a daily basis!
Who we are - Accenture Strategy & Consulting
In today’s world, business leaders want to reinvent rapidly and confidently to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value. That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients. Join our global network of people using the latest assets, platforms and partnerships to help bring ideas to life.
“Human talent is the foundation of our success and is deeply rooted in our core values. We support our people with care and offer opportunities to accelerate their careers in an inclusive and equal environment. Creating impact is only achieved when we do it together.”
- Marlou Mackus, Supply Chain Operations Manager, Accenture The Netherlands
Strategy & Consulting is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Operations, Technology, Song and Industry X.
Here's what you'll need
- Master’s degree, preferably on the cross-section of technology/engineering and business/economics (e.g. industrial engineering, econometrics, operations research, supply chain management, (Beta-)science)High grades (avg. > 7,5) during secondary school / Bachelor / Master
- Excellent communicational skills (Dutch and English)
- Proactive, driven individual that is looking to grow
- Affinity with data analytics and related technologies
- Experience looked upon favorably but is not a prerequisite:
- Data science (backend) tools e.g.: Python, Alteryx
- Data visualization (frontend) tools e.g.: PowerBI, Spotfire
- Work and/or internship experience in consulting, (digital) supply chain, operations or manufacturing
Bonus point's if you have
- International experience (study / internship / work)
- Achievements in sports or hobbies
- Extracurricular activities (e.g. honors programs, charity work, serious student organization roles)
What's in it for you?
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust.
- Embrace a sustainable growth mindset.
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
- Lead and transform our clients with technology.
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
- Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops.
- Flexible working hours (4x9) & work location, FlexMoment leave of absence program (50% paid leave of absence for 3 months) and FlexDay; a flexible day you can take off to celebrate what matters to you – from EidalFitr to a birthday.
- Paid transport (budget for electric bicycle or car, NS-Business card).
- Pension scheme, Accenture shares, annual bonus, collective health insurance scheme.
- Social activities like Friday Drinks, sport events and parties.
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing Tania Dinita via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role or want to pitch and propose your own ideas for an assignment? Great! Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to start the process.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.