Software & Platforms industry senior managerApply now
Software & Platforms industry senior manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading software & platform organizations as a senior manager. These platforms revolutionized how we order food, plan travel and how we do our banking. Bring your vision to life and help platforms plan for new growth, build stand-out experiences, get personal at scale and secure trust for our software & platform clients. Guide them through the changing world by building innovative solutions through insights or transition to become a responsible platform. We’re ready if you are!
As a senior manager in the software & platforms team you are helping clients achieve their digital transformation ambitions. You support software & platform clients plan for new growth, build stand-out experiences, get personal at scale, secure trust and keep on getting better with Accenture’s suite of capabilities and solutions.
In your day-to-day job you will work on questions for our clients like; How to funnel their innovation processes in such a way to retrieve maximum potential? How can our software and platform clients that undergo massive growth be setup for success using the correct operating and governance model?
Visit our website for more information about the software & platforms industry.
In our team we expect Senior Managers to be responsible for the sales pipeline and delivery of projects. You build sustainable relationships with client to understand what their opportunities and challenges are. It is important that you are able to effectively convert this understanding to value for our clients and make a commercial offer. You will be engagement lead in delivery of the work, where you will be leading a team of young professionals that you will coach and motivate to reach their maximal potential. In detail what we expect from you:
- You will focus on developing long-term, trust-based relationships with clients.
- You will take the lead in developing client-specific value propositions and formulating proposals to help our clients succeed.
- You will orchestrate opportunities within large and complex organization across multiple stakeholders internally as well as externally.
- You will be responsible for leading all activities in the sales cycle - from supporting, coordinating, and developing the first proposal, keeping the whole team motivated, to negotiating and closing the final deal
- You will take a coordinating role in mobilizing the best of Accenture’s knowledge, capabilities, and experts from our market leading Service Groups: Technology, Interactive, Function groups and Operations.
- You will be leading a team of young professionals, you do this via one-on-one support and by sharing your knowledge in internal sessions. You will lead by example
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant consulting experience, either through your work at other consulting firms or through leading operational improvements or business transformation programs at large companies
- Master’s degree, preferably on Economics, Business Administration or International Business.
- Strong and relevant network at our (potential) clients
- Deep understanding of the challenges that C-level faces
- Experience in the following growth areas: B2B Software as Service, B2B Sales and Customer Service, Marketplace, Food Delivery/Ride Sharing platforms, virtual reality, augmented reality and the Metaverse
- Experience in leading and closing large and complex deals, by driving opportunities from opening to closing.
- Leadership skills to mentor, challenge, advise, and coach team members and foster a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communicational skills
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Possibility for Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Phone and Laptop arranged by Accenture
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Charlotte van Monsjou, email@example.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.