Software Developer Geospatial TechnologyApply now
Software Developer Geospatial Technology
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Would you like to be part of an innovative, inspiring and international environment? Are you excited to work in a Geo-ICT, Asset Management, Energy, Water & Telecom industry and do you have strong programming skills? The job as Experienced GIS Software Developer offers the challenge you are looking for!
As Experienced GIS Consultant you will work in an international team on projects at leading customers in the Netherlands. You will deal with design solutions in which emerging technologies play an important role. Along with your colleagues and customers you will work in projects to shape the solution for exciting challenges and you will be involved in implementing this technology at the client side. Example projects:
- Development of a Middle Voltage Schematics application;
- Building mobile apps and web apps with spatial components;
- Development of a Design application for networks;
- GIS/SAP integration based on a SOA architecture;
- Cloud solutions.
You will work on project basis for leading multinational clients. You will gain experience with different companies in a short time and will work in various fields. You will join a team of talented consultants and will operate from our office in Utrecht or the client’s office.
At Industry X we like to do it differently. We embrace change. We reimagine. We transform. How companies design, engineer, manufacture, service and maintain their products. We embed sustainability and bring digital into every part of the company’s enterprise. We create value by strategy and design, unraveling complexities with our approach as a powerful instrument of change. The way we do so is by designing and engineering products, platforms and services that build bridges between users, technology and business needs. Putting people and planet in the center of everything we do to add value to our clients’ businesses. Are you ready to make a difference? The time for change is now!
- Completed Bachelor or Master Degree in a technical field, preferably ICT;
- At least of 3 years of work experience in GE Smallworld or ERSI GIS at Grid companies;
- Knowledge of Magik, Java, .NET or C#;
- Familiar with Design Patterns, Refactoring concepts;
- Familiar with Object Oriented concepts and software engineering in general;
- Familiar with Scrum, Prince II, Agile concepts;
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch and English, both oral and written;
- Nice to have:
- Familiar with PNI, LNI, Electric Office, etc.
- Familiar with GSS, SIAS, SBI
- Familiar with ArcGIS Server, Geocortex
- Familiar with VertiGIS
- Familiar with ArcGIS Utility Network
- Familiar with FME (Desktop, Server, Cloud)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Wieke Agricola at email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.
Recruiter Strategy & Consulting and Industry X