Software Developer Geospatial TechnologyApply now
Software Developer Geospatial Technology
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- Development of a Middle Voltage Schematics application;
- Building mobile apps and web apps with spatial components;
- Development of a Design application for networks;
- GIS/SAP integration based on a SOA architecture;
- Cloud solutions.
- Completed Bachelor or Master Degree in a technical field, preferably ICT;
- At least of 3 years of work experience in GE Smallworld or ERSI GIS at Grid companies;
- Knowledge of Magik, Java, .NET or C#;
- Familiar with Design Patterns, Refactoring concepts;
- Familiar with Object Oriented concepts and software engineering in general;
- Familiar with Scrum, Prince II, Agile concepts;
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch and English, both oral and written;
- Nice to have:
- Familiar with PNI, LNI, Electric Office, etc.
- Familiar with GSS, SIAS, SBI
- Familiar with ArcGIS Server, Geocortex
- Familiar with ArcFM/UT, ESRI for Utilities
- Familiar with ArcGIS UNM, ESRI for Utilities
- Familiar with FME (Desktop, Server, Cloud)
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.