Snowflake ArchitectApply now
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
You're a solution architect familiar with Cloud based architectures and DW/BI/Analytics domain knowledge with experience in Snowflake. You’ll work on solutions and technologies to help our clients move their on premises data warehouses to the cloud products like Snowflake, Big Query and others. You work to provide thought leadership, solutions and support others with your expertise.
- Design and Implement cloud data platform and cloud related architectures
- Design solution leveraging Snowflake native capabilities
- Collaborating within a project team to solve complex problems
- Thought leadership, strategy and direction for the Snowflake practice
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights, and the latest digital methodologies to help our clients innovate, grow, and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities, and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with talented international colleagues, you will be focusing on connecting the needs of businesses with new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding our clients to select and apply the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Minimal 8+ years’ experience in data warehousing/BI/analytics
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as an Architect
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working in Cloud platforms
- Understanding of migration, dev/ops, ETL/ELT, and BI required
- At least 6 to 12 months of experience work with/in Snowflake
- Understanding of Snowflake design patterns and migration architectures a major plus
Bonus points if you have:
- Strong understanding of the Snowflake architecture
- Understand of Snowflake roles and user security
- Understanding of Snowflake capabilities like Snowpipe, STREAMS, etc.
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card).
- An expense allowance.
- Discount on Accenture shares.
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Jurrien van den Berg, email@example.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.