Service DesignerApply now
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As a (medior) Service Designer, you fall in love with problems and find different ways to explore root-causes, side-effects, and always ask ‘why’. You’re a natural problem solver who applies design thinking in your life. You can communicate thoughts and manages to explain abstract complexity with simplicity. You take risks, like to collaborate and get a thrill out of finding irrefutable answers in creative ways. Working for various clients, you are comfortable with jumping with research tasks, facilitating workshops and designing digital prototypes.
As a medior service designer, you:
- Are familiar with applying design thinking principles & human centred methods to the design process
- Are the advocate for user needs using various research methods
- Plan, support, facilitate workshops & design sprints with clients
- Are a team player with a positive attitude and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Communicate ideas, concepts, insights both verbally and visually through the creation of deliverables such as presentation, user journeys, personas and more.
- Support the wire-framing and creation of prototypes
- Plan and execute user-testing sessions
- Adapt quickly to different ways of working and support the team accordingly
At Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'digital enablers' around. And with good reason: our work includes pioneering next-level marketing, implementing industry-changing digital transformations and improving business performance using digital technology and data insights. We bridge the gap between brand promise and expectations - by creating transformative Experiences.
Our Amsterdam office is home to 220+ fun-loving team of clever, passionate people. We think, we plot, and we create digital products and experiences that help our clients solve problems and seize opportunities.You will be working side by side product designers, business designers, creative technologists and many more to deliver human-centred experiences that drive value for our clients.
- You have a master degree from an education institution in the areas of design or a related field
- Demonstrate passion for design, problem solving, human-behaviour
- Have interest, experience and knowledge about service and interaction design, methods and tools
- You are an excellent researcher and able to digest insights from a variety of sources and information. Embrace and make sense out of complexity
- You are able to translate those insights into ideas and prototypes
- You have experience in planning and executing Design Sprints and in workshop facilitation
- Be organised, attentive to detail & flexible
- Be willing to learn, get feedback and iterate
- Care for graphic design quality of deliverables
- Experience with software like Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma is a plus
- We are looking for a fluently Dutch speaking candidate. You will be part of an international team though, so you also need to speak and write in English with proficiency.
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits:
- You will get the opportunity to expand your professional network with sustainability leaders from the largest Dutch companies
- A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious colleagues and leads.
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.Questions? Connect with Lisette Werkman, email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.