Senior Performance EngineerApply now
Senior Performance Engineer
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Our Intelligent Testing Services team has a clear focus on Testing into the New. The focus of the practice is on Intelligent Test Automation. Our mission is to be the leading provider of innovative test solutions to drive test automation efficiently and to improve the quality of software.
To support the growth of the practice we are hiring Senior Performance Tester. He/she will be based in Amsterdam or in Heerlen at a client location providing high-end consultancy work. The Senior Performance Tester will be involved in the creation of test processes, managing test projects and assuring quality. You are responsible for assuring overall quality solutions in a complex environment. It is your challenge to develop test strategies, coordinate and/or executing test assessments, collaborate in developing roadmaps and professionalize the test organization of clients.
Your teamAccenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses. At Accenture we have the right mix of technology experts and innovative graduates to provide creative, smart and industry-changing solutions. Our expertise ranges Blockchain to Robotics Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence to Cloud Services.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in Test Automation including assessments, planning, script development & maintenance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in working in Agile Teams
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in two of the following testing toolsets/frameworks: Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, PostMan
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with LoadRunner, JMeter or NeoLoad
- Knowledge of Application Performance Management solutions: AppDynamics or Dynatrace
- Basic Knowledge of one of the following programming languages: Python, NodeJS, or Java
- Basic Understanding of database systems and SQL
- Experience with API (REST, SOAP) testing is a must
- Experience with Continuous Integration is a bonus; high level understanding of Bamboo, XL Deploy, XL Release, Git, Subversion, JIRA, Confluence and Jenkins
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture: Kubernetes
- High level understanding of Blockchain Technology
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
At Accenture we provide you with the equipment and training necessary to put your skills and strengths into place and be ready for the future. Our diverse workplace enables openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at.
Besides this we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation, for example: Bicycle plan, travel expenses and NS business card
- Laptop & smartphone
- Bonus, expense allowance & pension arrangement
Are your ready to join Accenture as Test Automation Consultant? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.