Senior MuleSoft ArchitectApply now
Senior MuleSoft Architect
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Accenture is investing $3 billion US into Cloud First over the next three years to help clients across all industries rapidly become Cloud First businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale. We are looking for a Cloud Integration Architect to join our Cloud First drive.
The MuleSoft Integration Architect works with our clients’ Executives, Integration Architects and integration teams to define the Integration North Star, formulate the strategic themes and vision; and identify integration enablers.
These form the basis of the integration solution intent and architectural runways for end-to-end integration solutions in Accenture’s large transformational initiatives involving major cloud infrastructure, software and platforms-as-a-services providers and hyperscalers.
Typical initiatives leverage new technologies in migrating infrastructure workloads, refactoring solutions, decoupling systems and unlocking data through custom engineering, quality assurance, event driven architectures, integration platform as a service (iPaaS) and application performance monitoring.
Accenture Technology and Cloud First are looking for MuleSoft Architects that possess the following:
- Ability to make strategic decisions about designing enterprise integration solutions with Anypoint Platform and Runtime Fabrick, taking into consideration platform strengths and weaknesses
- Extensive project experience, deep expertise in MuleSoft solutions and tools with real-world MuleSoft development experience in complex projects
- Leadership capability in establishing and running Integration Centres for Enablement
- Experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors, DataWeave, RAML 1.0
- Knowledge of MuleSoft's three-layered approach to API-led connectivity (System, Process & Experience APIs)
- Knowledge of general integration patterns and how best they can be applied on the MuleSoft platform
- Knowledge of MuleSoft technical architecture platform patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of modern day technologies enabling DevOps (CI & CD processes) with the MuleSoft platform
- Strong understanding of API Management concepts and capabilities (Security, Authentication, Policies, RESTful service design principles, Versioning, etc.)
- One or more current MuleSoft Certifications (MuleSoft Certified Developer - MCD, MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect – MCIA, MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect)
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defence strategies, combining technology and user behaviour, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- Results-oriented and eager to be challenged to learn new technologies, frameworks and methodologies.
- 10+ years’ experience in a hands-on technical leadership/ Integration Architect position
- 6+ years’ experience with MuleSoft platform
- Project experience in both on-premise and CloudHub MuleSoft deployment options
- Strong interest in new and innovative technologies with desire to work on pioneering engagements.
- Supporting track record across containerisation, AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Supporting certifications track record in Scrum, SAFe, DevSecOps, Design Thinking and / or Test-Driven Design (TDD)
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Fluent in English and proficient in Dutch
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget incl. NS business card)
An expense allowance
Discount on Accenture shares
The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp at email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.