Senior Manager Supply Chain PlanningApply now
Senior Manager Supply Chain Planning
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- Identify, pursue, win and deliver profitable business opportunities for Accenture in the Supply Chain strategy and planning , including footprint optimization, demand planning, supply planning and supply chain analytics and integrated business planning (S&OP/IBP)
- Act as a thought-leader in Supply Chain planning to continuously challenge the status quo and deliver innovative thinking for new and existing clients
- Articulate and deliver a vision and strategy, which will encompass new and innovative ways of working in Supply Chain planning
- Lead sales activities to development and creation of new clients
- Design and implement innovative solutions on the ‘future of planning’:
- Grow the Supply Chain planning team in line with the agreed plan and build and extend Accenture’s profile to capitalize on Supply Chain planning and broader transformational consulting opportunities
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients, delivering insight and expertise
- Lead and develop fit-for-purpose project teams to deliver Supply Chain strategy and planning assignments
- Lead, inspire and coach multi-disciplinary teams inside Accenture
- Develop opportunities to work collaboratively across industry and functional groups to deliver Accenture’s full capabilities to their clients
- be able to develop Supply Chain strategy and planning sales opportunities and delivering the full suite of Accenture capabilities through internal collaboration and partnerships
- able to build c-level relations based on functional expertise and trusted relationship
- actively participate in and support the wider Accenture Partner Group
- have an entrepreneurial, creative, and inspirational nature
- be able to develop new propositions, combining digital and technology innovation
- shape and lead assignments, enabling the team to best deliver value to the client
- add value by the quality of advice and depth of expertise gain client support for change and support delivery of that change
- create innovative and breakthrough market insights combining supply chain process, technology and analytics experience leading to significant business opportunities with new and existing clients
- apply innovative ideas into complex client challenges
- be able to provide insight and coaching
- be able to identify and nurture talent; and
- be able to recruit and attract a team
- engage in company-wide initiatives
- develop an internal network to meet personal and Accenture objectives
- demonstrates discipline and adherence to company policy and procedure
- Expertise in developing practical supply chain planning strategies, operating models and driving supply chain planning transformations
- Inventory optimization, segmentation as well as demand and supply planning analytics
- Planning process optimization/automation as well as Integrated Business Planning implementation and improvement
- 10+ years’ experience within a consulting firm – preferably from a leading international consultancy house (Tier 1 and Tier 2) or a strong boutique
- Ideally will have industry and consulting experience, and will have personal understanding of the challenges facing clients as they seek efficiencies
- Skilled in advanced supply chain analytics techniques and applications.
- Experience with advanced supply chain planning technology solutions (BlueYonder, E2Open, Kinaxis, o9, OMP and/or SAP IBP)
- Self-motivated, results-focused and thrives in an organization which provides clear accountability
- Expert level communication skills to provide clear, articulate and persuasive c-level communication
- High social competencies, convincing in negotiation and in resolving complex situations
- Experienced at meeting project milestones within time, cost and quality constraints
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.