Senior Manager SalesApply now
Senior Manager Sales
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Do your acquaintances often say that you are abreast with the latest innovations? Are those around you surprised by your ability to always learn more? Do you pay particular attention to your well-being, especially in your work environment, and do you want to have a positive impact on society? Do you think that working in an agile, flexible, and accessible environment allows everyone to innovate together?
Join Accenture and help change the world.
As Senior Manager Sales you focus on (our) Financial Services clients. What will be your mission?
- Design new experiences. You will enable your customers to identify sustainable growth opportunities by imaging new products or services which are easier to implement.
- Development of new operating models. You will support your clients in the transformation of their digital channels and enabling seamless customer experiences. You will establish the right skills, the right ecosystem of partners & technologies and the right governance to help accelerate the growth for your clients.
- Enable marketing transformation. You will advise your clients throughout their marketing, data, and digital transformation journey to ensure success and measure value creation.
- Develop a long-lasting commercial relationship with Accenture priority accounts to gradually become the "trusted advisor" on Accenture Song areas of expertise
As The Experience Agency, we are a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to own experience from start to finish. We create and deliver stories, products and services across all touchpoints and experiences that ignite business growth with the brand purpose at the core. We do this by bringing the brand purpose into the brand’s value proposition, and into its communications. Data driven, content powered, tech enabled. By doing so, we bridge the gap between the brand promise and the brand experience.
- You have at least 7 years of experience working in a consulting firm, in an agency or in a marketing department. You have developed solid knowledge of customer, digital and data-driven marketing, with one or more areas of expertise
- You have an extensive network within the marketing, digital and data departments of large organizations within the Netherlands
- You have experience in the banking/insurance/financial services sector
- You are curious and passionate about marketing, digital and data transformation and in general about innovation
- You like leading and working in a team
- You have excellent interpersonal, oral, and written presentation skills
- You have a keen analytical & problem-solving mindset
- You are a Sales ninja
- You are fluent in English and enjoy working in multicultural and international environments
- You have a higher education (university Master's degree)
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
You will get the opportunity to expand your professional network with sustainability leaders from the largest Dutch companies
The lively work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility.
The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious colleagues and leads.
The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture Song for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Lisette Werkman, email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.