(Senior) Manager ResourcesApply now
(Senior) Manager Resources
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Are you inspired by the rapidly changing environment in which today’s Energy-, Chemicals & Natural Resources- and Utilities companies operate in? Are you excited to help our clients with energy transition and other challenges ahead? And do you get energy from building new client relationships? Then the position of (Senior) Manager for our Resources Client Group is what you are looking for!
As (Senior) Manager you will be part of the Resources Industry team within our Client Groups. This team supports companies in the following industries:
Energy Industry: Oil and gas companies, including upstream, downstream and oil services companies.
Our Chemicals & Natural Resources team provides industry leading solutions and services to Chemicals, Mining, Metals, Building Materials and Forest Product industries.
Utilities Industry. Here we help large clients in Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Energy Retail, E-mobility infrastructure and Water & Waste.
We are industry experts and have the insights and capabilities to transform leading organizations and help them navigate in the ever-changing landscape they operate in.
In your role as (Senior) Manager – Resources Client Group you will be accountable for managing a client or a client portfolio as account lead, including both the sales and the delivery of the engagements. As Account Lead you will bring the best of Accenture across all Service Groups (Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Industry X, Song and Operations) to our clients:
- You will be responsible for driving and closing new business opportunities. Your role will focus on developing long-term, trust-based relationships with clients.
- To meet our clients' needs and challenges, you will take a coordinating role in mobilizing the best of Accenture’s knowledge, capabilities, and experts from our market leading Service Groups.
- You will take the lead in developing client-specific value propositions and formulating proposals to help our clients succeed.
- You will be responsible for leading all activities in the sales cycle - from supporting, coordinating, and developing the first proposal, keeping the whole team motivated, to negotiating and closing the final deal.
- You will also be responsible for the delivery of the work at the client.
- You will get hands-on guidance, coaching and career mentoring from experienced Client Account Leads.
This role of (Senior) Manager in the Resources Client Group provides you with a central ‘spider in the web’ role, working directly with senior clients and with senior Accenture leaders, in the full spectrum of Accenture offerings and areas of expertise. As such it provides a strong fundament for further advanced career progression in Accenture.
Who we are
In today’s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value. That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients. Join our global network of people using the latest assets, platforms and partnerships to help bring ideas to life.
The Resources Client Group in the Netherlands consists of approximately 20 people. This is a senior team of Account Leads and Sales, covering the 3 sub-industries within Resources.
Here's what you will need
- University Master’s degree;
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of relevant experience, with several years in consulting (sales and delivery).
- In-dept understanding of (a specific part of) the Resources industry, a relevant network is desirable.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills: proven ability to build effective teams and foster a team-oriented and inclusive environment and proven ability to build strong client relationships.
- You have strong business acumen and have demonstrated excellent project management skills.
- You have an insatiable curiosity about how you can add value for the customer. You are a fast learner and want to keep learning.
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written), fluent in Dutch is desirable.
Bonus points if you
- Are driven and entrepreneurial: you enjoy a challenge, you are determined, optimistic and you have a proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results.
- Are not afraid to take on end-to-end responsibility during a sales and delivery cycle.
What's in it for you
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
Lead and transform our clients with technology
Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops.
Flexible working hours (4x9) & work location.
Paid transport (budget for electric bicycle or car, NS-Business card).
Parental leave, Paternity leave for all non-birthing parents.
Pension scheme, discount on Accenture shares, annual bonus, collective health insurance scheme.
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.