(Senior) Manager Journey to Azure - Delivery LeadApply now
(Senior) Manager Journey to Azure - Delivery Lead
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As a Delivery Lead Journey to Azure in the Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG), you’ll play a key role in co-creating and delivering a customer’s Journey 2 Cloud. This involves migrating a clients existing estate to Azure, setting up a Cloud Centre of Excellence and potentially driving a digitalization roadmap. As a delivery lead in the Microsoft team at Accenture, you have proven experience in migration programs. You understand what it takes to setup a complex program and drive the Journey 2 Cloud while controlling the project risks as well as operational risk / business continuity. You co-create the roadmap and approach with the customer and possibly our partners Microsoft and Avanade. You are responsible for a smooth delivery of our clients Journey 2 Cloud. You will also be hands-on with the technology and work together with the customer to drive valuable business outcomes!
We established AMBG to extend our partnership and to bring a new level of investment and collaboration across the companies. This is a truly unique partnerships between Accenture, as the number 1 partner of Microsoft, Avanade, with our technical skills and Microsoft itself. AMBG is one of the fastest growing areas within Accenture.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that’s where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions – to transform their businesses.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer-science related education (MBA is a pre)
- At least 6 years of experience as a delivery lead and/or program manager with Journey to Cloud transformations and specifically Azure with a strong focus on application modernization and managing security in the cloud
- In-depth knowledge of the various components of a Journey to Cloud Transformation: hybrid architectures, microservices, and cloud management solutions (e.g. cost management in Azure) etc.
- You will have at least 5 years of hands-on experience of implementing cloud-based Microsoft solutions
- Obtained one/combination of Microsoft certifications: Azure Solution Architect, Azure DevOps Engineer, Planning and Administering SAP Workloads on Azure, Azure Administrator
- Minimum of 5 years of client facing delivery experience, ideally leading large scale transformation programs
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams within Accenture and its ecosystem
- Bonus points; experience with other cloud platforms (AWS, Google and experience in Design Thinking Methodologies
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. We request you to write a motivation later specifically for this role when applying.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.