Senior Enterprise Security Architect (All genders)Apply now
Senior Enterprise Security Architect (All genders)
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad variety of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and build lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest-growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. As part of the European Security Group, you will help to strengthen our market-wide Security solutioning expertise and grow our business across all of our Europe Market Units by providing advisory and technical services to help our clients improve their Information Security posture to respond to the dynamic Cyber Security threats. You will provide information security domain expertise by being a technical authority on information security architecture within the European Security Group, and apply your business insight to work closely with Market Unit teams and our clients throughout Europe to advise, design, build and deploy pragmatic security solutions that will give real and tangible benefits.
You can expect to be involved in aspects of the following:
Analysis and Implementation of Security Solutions to meet customer requirements
Creation and maintenance of cybersecurity reference architectures in line with industry best practice
Review and development of security strategies, policies, standards and processes
Review and assess client’s security posture in line with emerging threats and assess the risk that these may pose
Work in exciting environments including large Enterprise, Cloud, Operational Technology and IOT
Assessment of security requirements to meet control objectives and risk appetite
Security Operations Management, SOC Assessment and Implementation
Security Incident Response and Investigations
Security Engineering including IT and OT security
Identification and research of security solutions for use with clients
Advising teams to deliver security change in complex organizations
Contributing to business development
You will have some or all the following skills and experiences:
- Expert-level knowledge of security principles and technologies.
- Experience designing and implementing security solutions.
- Previous consulting or pre-sales engineering experience is ideal.
- Identity Governance & Lifecycle Management
- Security Operations
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Customer Identity & Access Management
- Infrastructure and Network Security
- Security Engineering
- OT Security
- Cloud Security
- Security Architecture
- Privileged Access Management
- Identity and Access Management
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Project management and delivery experience
- Technical security implementation
- Security architecture qualifications including SABSA or TOGAF
- Security qualifications including CISSP, GICSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS
- 3rd level qualification
In addition to the technical skills and experience, you also exhibit some or all of the following attributes:
- Strong, validated problem-solving skills and the ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems, driving solutions through to completion.
- The ability to translate complex technical information across all levels of a business.
- Strong facilitation skills and a clear ability to build positive relationships with business stakeholders at all levels, including executive managers and vendors.
- Ability to translate business drivers, requirements and priorities into security design.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal business English.
- Willingness to travel within Europe, and experience of dealing with different nationalities and cultures.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.