Senior Business Agility Advisory ExecutiveApply now
Senior Business Agility Advisory Executive
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Do you have a passion for enabling organizations to outlearn and outperform their competition? Are you inspired by the convergence of technology innovation, Agile, and next-generation business models? Want a role enabling client organizations align on a common purpose and vision? If so, join Accenture and improve the way the world works and lives and help clients approach ever-growing market volatility with confidence, while advancing your career.
Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
We help our clients unlock the creative power of organizations, transform uncertainty into opportunity and continuously renew competitive advantage.
We’re offering the opportunity to shape how the business strategy of the future is defined and executed by engaging with the leaders of the Global 2000. We welcome resumes that demonstrate experience leading and inspiring business transformation, while enabling business agility and digital transformation within large-scale enterprises.
The Senior Business Agility Advisory Executive plays a Portfolio Lead role that focuses on developing and deepening relationships with clients and accounts teams in pursuit of business development and customer satisfaction. Individuals in this role engage with senior executives as a trusted advisor, shape transformation approaches, build strategies that shift tangible business results, and inspire teams that shepard opportunities through the sales process onto client delivery. The right individual will possess the ability to speak to a business audience & clearly articulate the Accenture | SolutionsIQ value proposition and is comfortable driving deeper solution conversations, designs and workshops before and during project delivery.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Define and lead execution of a strategic business development plan for a defined area(s) of responsibility that maximizes revenue growth, average daily rates, profitability, client satisfaction, and overall performance of engagements.
- Create and maintain a balanced sales pipline that addresses strategic objectives as well as enables healthy business performance.
- Provide servant leadership for a team dedicated to supporting and executing the strategic plan for the defined area(s) of responsibility.
- Work collaboratively with peers and leaders to collectively achieve business objectives and realize the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires knowledge of technology, industry requirements and/or business functions.
- Able to effectively articulate solutions and discuss business problems with senior clients, positively influencing outcomes.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area(s) of responsibility.
- Comfortable as a leader, guiding both clients and Accenture to the right results.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- Minimum of 8 years in hands-on leadership and organizational change enablement within the realm of business agility, digital or business transformation
- Minimum of 10 years Client Relationship Experience and/or partnership and influence with senior leaders
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrating skills aligned with Sales/Business Development. This includes quickly forming deep meaningful connections with stakeholders/clients, analyzing and seeking to understand stakeholder/client needs, and creating action towards solutions and approaches that were co-created with the group.
- Advanced knowledge of the dynamics that are increasing marketplace volatility, and the complimentary nature of Business Agility transformation, DevOps transformation and strategy, Modern Architecture strategy, and Emerging Technology.
- Advanced knowledge of organizational change and transformation approaches.
- Deep understanding of the business drivers and outcomes associated with Business Agility and expertise in conveying these details to senior executives in ways that resonate.
- Experience as a senior executive sponsoring and stewarding organizational change and transformation focused on Digital or Business Agility capabilities.
- Exceptional Sales and Solution delivery leadership abilities that showcase co-creation with clients and colleagues, application of Design Thinking skills, and empathy for the customer.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Masters Degree or Equivalent preferred.
Apply for this role if you are an:
- Existing senior executive within an organization that has undergone Business Agility or Digital transformation.
- A senior consultant that has a strong portfolio of business agilility, technology or digtal transformation successes working with line-of-business leaders in enterprises Fortune 500 or larger.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp at email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.