(Senior) Account ManagerApply now
(Senior) Account Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As a (Senior) Account Manager it is your responsibility to manage all client relations and projects for one or a few of our clients. You will be the first point of contact for both clients and suppliers and you will collaborate closely with our clients (including some notable brand names) and to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. You will also be the director (a role we also call ‘the experience architect’) to make sure that all the relevant roles from the Accenture Interactive family is involved.
As The Experience Agency, we are a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to own experience from start to finish. We create and deliver stories, products and services across all touchpoints and experiences that ignite business growth with the brand purpose at the core. We do this by bringing the brand purpose into the brand’s value proposition, and into its communications. Data driven, content powered, tech enabled. By doing so, we bridge the gap between the brand promise and the brand experience.
- A completed bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in the communication industry, preferably in an advertising agency.
- Hands-on experience in project management, planning & finance and client support. Experienced in producing RTV productions.
- Is able to translate campaign concepts and strategy into daily operational activities.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and written.
- A real team player, client oriented and service minded. A true organizer who is able to keep a good overview and set the right priorities.
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- You will get the opportunity to expand your professional network with sustainability leaders from the largest Dutch companies
- A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious colleagues and leads.
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.Questions? Connect with Lisette Werkman, firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.