Security Specialist - Hashicorp VaultApply now
Security Specialist - Hashicorp Vault
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
As a Hashicorp Vault Specialist in the area of Digital Identity, you will help organizations in shaping their Secrets Management journey.
You will be part of project teams and work in the following areas:
- Build trusted relationships with our clients’ IAM stakeholders
- Design & code integrations for applications to leverage password management solutions such as HashiCorp Vault etc,
- Implement design patterns, develop code samples and documentation for application integration with the password management solutions
- Support application development teams with appropriate integration with Password Management solutions
- Troubleshoot issues during development and QA activities
- Conduit between application development teams and Password management solution development teams for feature requests and new requirements
At Accenture Security, we lead the field with our holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains, ultimately keeping businesses and end users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyze security risks, or developing defense strategies based on a combination of technology and user behavior. We aren't limited to a single set of tools to deliver security for our clients, so we take a proactive and creative approach to finding the best solution for every security problem. As a Security Analyst in Digital Identity, you will help our clients design, develop and implement solutions in the Identity and Access Management domain.
- Proficiency and/or knowledge with service discovery solutions such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, and Azure.
- 3+ years of experience in Hashicorp Vault
- 5+ years of experience in (security) consulting
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and continue learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow what you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Joost Stolwerk, email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.