Security Manager - Identity and Access ManagementApply now
Security Manager - Identity and Access Management
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
As a Security Manager in Identity & Access Management, you will help our clients design, develop, and implement solutions in IAM domain.
You will be leading project teams in performing IAM assessments, designs, and implementations in the following areas:
- Identity Governance and Administration
- Privileged Access Management
- Consumer Identity & Access Management
You will be responsible for the planning, architecture, and delivery of IAM implementations while managing one or multiple project teams under your supervision.
- Maintain client relationships and perform stakeholder management
- Shape clients’ IAM visions and roadmaps
- Architect complex IAM solutions
- Lead delivery teams in implementing and operating IAM technologies
Besides client-facing responsibilities, you will also be a key contributor in growing Accenture Security.
- Mentor and train Accenture colleagues
- Support IAM business opportunities
- Maintain relationships with technology ecosystem partners
At Accenture Security, we lead the field with our holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains, ultimately keeping businesses and end users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyze security risks, or developing defense strategies based on a combination of technology and user behavior. We aren't limited to a single set of tools to deliver security for our clients, so we take a proactive and creative approach to finding the best solution for every security problem.
- Master’s degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English and Dutch
- 5+ years of experience in Identity & Access Management, preferably as a consultant, team lead, product owner or project manager
- Experience in client relationship building, stakeholder management or pre-sales
- Experience with Identity & Access Management technologies such as (Azure) Active Directory, SailPoint, CyberArk or ForgeRock
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and continue learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow what you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.