SAP Supply Chain (Senior) ManagerApply now
SAP Supply Chain (Senior) Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
As an SAP Supply Chain (Senior) Manager you will assess, design, and deliver a full end-to-end digital experience to our clients for Supply Chain processes. We are looking for Managers and Senior Managers with experience in various SAP modules, such as SAP EAM, SAP EWM, SAP WM, SAP PP, PM, QM.
You will work in international and multidisciplinary project teams on SAP transformation projects, together with the clients to bring the best of Accenture to our client and align Technology with the strategy and goals of our clients.
You will assess, design, and deliver a full end-to-end digital experience to our clients for Supply Chain processes. Your work will vary from assessment studies to implementing new SAP Supply Chain Management processes.
You will use your SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain Management experience to collaborate with our clients in advising and ultimately transforming them into the new SAP era. You will align the client’s strategic vision for Operational Excellence with your experience in SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain Management as the key enabler to achieve these goals. On these projects, you will leverage your SAP skills to advise our clients about the latest technologies. You can advise on and implement 3PL and 4PL integrations.
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.Who are we - Accenture Technology
Through unmatched industry experience, leading technologies from our ecosystem partners and startups, and the largest delivery network in the world, we provide a powerful range of capabilities that can be tailored to our client’s most complex business needs. With over 100 innovation hubs deployed around the world, we help clients continuously innovate at speed and at scale so they can outpace their peers. You will bring innovation, intelligence, and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
Technology is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Strategy & Consulting, Operations, Song and Industry X.
- You have a proven track record in delivering complex end-to-end SAP Supply Chain projects, ranging from blueprinting up to and including go-live support
- You feel comfortable working in international environments and complex large projects
- You are able to collaborate effectively as part of large programs; and able to operate independently leading smaller project teams
- You are familiar with the integration to other SAP modules and the key module functionalities in the SAP SCM modules, such as: Handling Unit Management, Batch management and determination, Stock determination, Advanced Available-To-Promise (aATP), 3PL and 4PL integrations, EDI interface setup: IDoc, XML, Data Migration (LSMW) experience, Demand Driven MRP, S4 Embedded Analytics
- You are familiar with setting up new processes in SAP, such as: Intercompany Stock Transfer processes, Inbound and outbound processes, Vendor and customer consignment processes, Third party Sales processes, Subcontracting processes, Transport management processes incl. freight costing and settlement
- You are passionate about the latest trends in SAP S/4HANA SCM and are motivated to keep up with the trend in this area
- As a (Senior) Manager it is expected to demonstrate leadership behaviors, which include adhering to Accenture’s Core Values (Best People, Stewardship, Integrity, Client Value Creation, Respect for the Individual, and One Global Network). The successful candidate is also expected to promote and practice all aspects of Accenture’s leadership DNA (innovate for results, advocate an inspiring vision, collaborate across the ecosystem, execute with agility, and personalize in a truly human way)
What's in it for you?
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people
- Lead and transform our clients with technology
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
- Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops
- Flexible working hours (4x9) & work location, FlexMoment leave of absence program (50% paid leave of absence for 3 months) and FlexDay; a flexible day you can take off to celebrate what matters to you – from Eid al Fitr to a birthday
- ‘Do Good’ volunteering program
- Paid leave: Parental leave, Paternity leave for all non-birthing parents, Bereavement leave, and Gender affirmation leave
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with. Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.