SAP Security SpecialistApply now
SAP Security Specialist
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As SAP Security Specialist at Accenture Security NL, you will advise our clients on how to secure their SAP landscape by engaging in projects that span across different domains, different client specific process, and technology.
You will be part of the Platform Security team and work in projects across multiple organizations. You are expected to demonstrate experience and continue to grow you career in platform security while considering the broader field of security at organisations. Typical activities that you can take ownership of at our clients include:
- Assess client’s SAP security setup, posture, and maturity level – Analyse consistency and efficiency of the user interface, authorizations, perform quality checks and able to guide towards appropriate solutions
- Perform vulnerability assessments on SAP landscape, analyse and present them in business language to the clients
- Design and implement Security in SAP Programs consisting, and not restricted to, S/4 HANA migration journey (both Greenfield and Brownfield), SAP GRC implementation/migration, HANA DB, SAP Fiori, Cloud migration of SAP applications, Integration of Cloud solutions to existing SAP landscape by taking compliance aspects like GDPR for example, into considerations
- Take part in requirements gathering, convert the business requirement into technical requirements and suggest the security best practices for implementation
- Deliver SAP security projects as part of a larger Accenture team, working seamlessly with different functional teams, guiding both functional teams and the clients
- Deploy, integrate, and improve SAP security posture of our clients
At Accenture Security, we lead the field with our holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains, ultimately keeping businesses and end users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyse security risks, or developing defence strategies based on a combination of technology and user behaviour. We aren't limited to a single set of tools to deliver security for our clients, so we take a proactive and creative approach to finding the best solution for every security problem.
This job is made for you if you recognize yourself in one or more of the following qualifications and backgrounds:
- Experience & expertise in SAP Security across different systems and landscapes for 5+ years
- A Bachelor or master’s degree in an Information Technology related study such as Computer Science, Informatics, or equivalent
- Demonstrable knowledge of SAP security services in identity and access management, platform protection, data protection, and managing security operations
- SAP Security certification & a cloud vendor certification specifically aimed at cloud security knowledge and skills is a plus
- A team player who knows how to communicate in layman terms, who can analyse, address, and solve complex problems
- A detail oriented professional with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
Accenture is an outstanding company to work for and where you can continue to grow your career. By joining us, you will become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work that we do for our clients, we are also proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture. We believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow what you are great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (lease car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum through email@example.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.