SAP S/4 Digital Supply ChainApply now
SAP S/4 Digital Supply Chain
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As an SAP S/4 Digital Supply Chain Consultant you will assess, design and deliver a full end-to-end digital experience to our clients for Supply Chain processes. You will use your SAP S/4 SCM experience to collaborate with our clients in advising and ultimately transforming them into the new SAP era. You will align the client’s strategic vision for Operational Excellence with your experience in SAP S/4 SCM as the key enabler to achieve these goals.
Together with colleagues you will work in multidisciplinary teams on challenging SAP transformation projects. Your work will vary from assessment studies to implementing new Supply Chain management processes for large (inter)national organizations on full-cycle SAP Projects. On these projects you will leverage your SAP Logistics Execution, Materials Management, Transportation Management skills to advise our clients about the latest technologies. You are able to advise on and implement 3PL and 4PL integrations.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- You have a proven track record in delivering complex end-to-end SAP LE, SAP MM, SAP TM projects, ranging from blueprinting up to and including Go-Live Support
- You feel comfortable working in international environments and complex large projects
- You are able to collaborate effectively as part of large programs; and able to operate independently leading smaller project teams
- You are familiar with the integration to other SAP modules and the key module functionalities in the SAP SCM modules, such as:
- Handling Unit Management
- Batch management and determination
- Stock determination
- Advanced Available-To-Promise (aATP)
- 3PL and 4PL integrations
- EDI interface setup: IDoc, XML
- Data Migration (LSMW) experience
- Demand Driven MRP
- S4 Embedded Analytics
- You are familiar with setting up new processes in SAP, such as:
- Intercompany Stock Transfer processes
- Inbound and outbound processes
- Vendor and customer consignment processes
- Third party Sales processes
- Subcontracting processes
- Transport management processes incl. freight costing and settlement
- You are passionate about the latest trends in SAP S/4 SCM and are motivated to keep up with the trend in this area
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation.Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Hasna Bouiss, email@example.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.