SAP Financial Services Consultant (CL9)Apply now
SAP Financial Services Consultant (CL9)
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
SAP Financial Services/Insurance
(Multiple locations available across Europe)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Top companies invest their time, talent and capital to develop those competencies that will set them apart from their competitors. Combining a solid understanding of business processes with deep industry knowledge and implementation rigor, Accenture Technology Consulting gives IT leaders practical solutions tailored to address their most crucial business challenges”.
Join Accenture Consulting and have the opportunity to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. #
Accenture is hiring a Manager with extensive experience in SAP with a solid knowledge in one of the following areas: Lending, Transaction Banking architecture, Insurance, FS data platforms or banking subledger. You will be joining our European teams of SAP specialists, supporting our most strategic clients on large-scale implementation projects.
Your responsibilities can include:
- Providing solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility
- Managing relationship with the client or other third parties
- Managing and controlling the project activities under your responsibility
- Managing teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Responsible for reviewing solutions designed by the team members and proposing improvements.
- Responsible for proactively working with business users for identifying and resolving recurring issues.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Business Administration
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in relevant disciplines.
- +4 years SAP experience in one of the following areas: Insurance, Banking, Lending
- S4 (SAP HANA) experience would be a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Problems solving and Out-of-the-box thinking ability, directed at defining innovative solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Ability to work based on objectives and goals.
- English at professional level + other European language
- Travel up to 100%
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.