SAP Finance (Senior) ManagerApply now
SAP Finance (Senior) Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Are you a trusted SAP Finance (Senior) Manager to the world’s leading organizations? Bring your vision to life and help our clients transform to the changing world of business by building innovative SAP Finance Transformation solutions through insight. Join our Accenture’s SAP Finance practice and transform your ideas into reality!
Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
You will be part of a project team with responsibilities ranging from shaping a client’s future-ready SAP finance roadmap, to (re)designing and optimizing the finance business processes in SAP to eventually implementing the solution.
As SAP Finance (Senior) Manager, you will be the key player in major SAP S/4HANA transformation programs for our clients. In this role, you will support them to connect the dots between the digital world and their core finance processes. This will require a thorough understanding of business processes, the latest developments and benefits the S/4HANA digital core brings to clients as well as being up to date on other new solutions in the SAP Finance Transformation domain such as Central Finance (CFIN).
Designing a fit-for-purpose future SAP Finance landscape as well as supporting them on the transformation journey to get to the desired state. Next to business-oriented consulting skills, strong delivery skills are essential enabling us to put the plan into action together with our Accenture teams worldwide.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and, the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow, and improve their businesses.Who we are - Accenture Technology
Through unmatched industry experience, leading technologies from our ecosystem partners and startups, and the largest delivery network in the world, we provide a powerful range of capabilities that can be tailored to our client’s most complex business needs. With over 100 innovation hubs deployed around the world, we help clients continuously innovate at speed and at scale so they can outpace their peers. You will bring innovation, intelligence, and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
Technology is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Strategy & Consulting, Operations, Song and Industry X.
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills in English
- More than 10 years working experience within the SAP Finance Transformation field
- An excellent communicator, confident in building lasting business relationships
- A self-starter, able to work independently & proactively in a client environment
- Experienced in SAP S/4HANA Finance (certification will be an advantage)
- Experienced in digital (ERP) transformations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven project experience in at least one full project lifecycle
- Capable of assessing current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution
- Experienced with analyzing the finance processes in an organization and design its processes/systems based on S/4HANA processes and functionality
- As a (Senior) Manager it is expected to demonstrate leadership behaviors, which include adhering to Accenture’s Core Values (Best People, Stewardship, Integrity, Client Value Creation, Respect for the Individual, and One Global Network). The successful candidate is also expected to promote and practice all aspects of Accenture’s leadership DNA (innovate for results, advocate an inspiring vision, collaborate across the ecosystem, execute with agility, and personalize in a truly human way)
- SAP S/4HANA domain-specific certification
- Dutch language understanding
- Experience in a consulting environment
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people
- Lead and transform our clients with technology
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
- Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops.
- Flexible working hours (4x9) & work location, FlexMoment leave of absence program (50% paid leave of absence for 3 months) and FlexDay; a flexible day you can take off to celebrate what matters to you – from Eid al Fitr to a birthday.
- ‘Do Good’ volunteering program
- Paid leave: Parental leave, Paternity leave for all non-birthing parents, Bereavement leave, and Gender affirmation leave.
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with. Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.