SAP Finance (Senior) ManagerApply now
SAP Finance (Senior) Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- Combining your business background in Finance and acts as a Subject Matter Expert in this SAP Functional Domain and contribute to related S/4HANA programs/projects
- Help CTO/CIOs build the ERP Strategy Roadmap by defining target IT landscapes and processes – from the blueprint to the management and delivery
- Coordinating project deliverables through a transformation lifecycle; defining, analyzing, and mapping business processes, organizational elements, and related applications to solve our clients' biggest challenges, delivering on business value.
- Coaching and guiding colleagues
- Contribute to business development and sales origination, including working with other Accenture teams in identifying opportunities to grow a successful practice.
- Proven consulting experience in C-suite engagement and relationship-building Proven ability and experience in architecting Finance solutions with an understanding of integration dependencies demonstrating good conceptual and analytical skills.
- A minimum of 10 years of SAP finance experience with at least 3 full end-to-end SAP transformations
- Proactive, willingness to quickly familiarize with new topics and to further develop topics with the customer
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to clearly articulate the business value and change impact of S/4HANA Finance Transformations
- An entrepreneurial and commercial mindset with demonstratable experience of making a commercial impact for your organization by creating new value-added services/offerings for our clients
- SAP S/4HANA Finance certification preferred
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- Expense allowances
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role or want to pitch and propose your own ideas for an assignment? Great! Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to start the process.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.