SAP Delivery LeadApply now
SAP Delivery Lead
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Do you have a passion for innovation and delivering new technologies to make a positive impact in your client’s business? Are you inspired by working with the best companies in their industries? Do you want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients innovate with leading SAP technologies.
The Delivery Executive is responsible for the successful and profitable delivery of Accenture’s major SAP projects. You will be expected to lead and drive all aspects of a project or program: from blueprint to design, build, test and post-go-live-support. Connecting with our clients, you will define scope and plan for an implementation. Using your in-depth SAP expertise, you will coach and manage your team on designing and delivering solutions that fit our clients’ requirements as well as plan and budget.
As you will be part of an international, multi-disciplinary team, you will use your people skills to cooperate closely with Accenture colleagues in onshore and offshore locations across the globe. Your ability to build strong relationships with client stakeholders, will help you to deliver and create future value.
Next to focussing on delivery, you will also get the opportunity to develop new business development at (new) clients and contribute to the Accenture SAP Business Group in terms of knowledge or asset development.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Master or bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 15 years SAP experience, in several disciplines/functional areas
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Project manager
- Experience in a consulting environment
- Experience with different project management methods (Waterfall, Agile)
- Proven experience in multiple phases of the delivery lifecycle
- Outspoken and passionate about delivering successful programs that exceed business objectives and drive business success for our customers
- Focussed on creating re-usable solutions
- Must have the highest level of leadership and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex solutions and ideas. Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.